Game Day

It was a boring morning in the bunker. Sam had gone out on a hunt and no one else could be bothered to go. But now they were bored. Kevin had know for 5 months that Dean and Cas were dating. Dean and Cas were more than happy. Sneaking kisses when Sam wasn't looking. But Sam had gone on a hunt. So no hiding for a week. They were sat at the table in the library doing nothing.

"Hello boys" Crowley said making them all jump

"DONT DO THAT!!" Dean shouted

"Bordgames anyone?" Crowley said pointing the the games that appeared on the table. Dean looked across them all and stopped his eyes when he saw one of them. He looked up to Cas who was silently laughing. Dean took the box and launched it across the room. Cas laughed at Deans actions while Kevin and Crowley looked confused.

"How about monopoly" Kevin said already getting the game and putting the others on the floor. They all agreed and set the game up. Crowley as banker. Yes Crowley stayed to play monopoly. He said 'he wouldn't miss it for the world' but in the most sarcastic, british accent ever.

"I'm the dog" Dean said "I'm always the dog"

"I'm the hat" Cas said

"I'll be whatever this is" Kevin said pointing to the wheelbarrow

"I'll be the ship" cowley said. Cowley handed out the right amount of money then they started the game. 2 hours in, you could tell who was winning. Well a fight between two celestial beings. Cowley and Castiel were head to head. Dean and Kevin were long behinde.

"How about we join forces" Kevin sugested

"I'm with Cas" Dean said making Cas smile. Kevin smiled at the two and then quickly stopped when he realised that he'd have to go with Crowley.

"Ah hell" he said making Crowley look up from the board.

"And what's wrong with Hell?" he said on an offended way

"Nothing" Kevin replied quickly handing all his money and propities over to Crowley. Cas and Dean put all their money and propities together too. Dean took this oppitunity to rap his arf around Cas. Cas blushed and Crowley looked at them questionably.

"Am I missing somthing?" he asked

"Depends on what you're on about?" Dean said. Kevin was smirking next to Crowley.

"We are playing a game, can we just get back to it?" Kevin rolled the dice. Another 2 hours later, Dean ended up flipping the bored after Cas gave all the propities to Crowley and Kevin.

"Sorry" he said with a smirk. Dean got up and picked up the sorry game. He got a lighter out of his pocket then set it alight. He put it under the box and let it go up in flames. Cas laughed. It was now lunch time and there was crisps and pizza in the table. They now had beer too. 4 hours, they were playing cards against humanity.

"As we get closer,..........is just a.............." Cas said. A hug grin crawled across Deans face. He had the perfect cards. They all put down the card they chose and Cas read them out.

"As we get closer, a frog is just a squishy stone. As we get closer, a moose is just a sad puppy. As we get closer, a vampire is just a business gone wrong. As we get closer, the King of Hell is just a pink fluffy unicorn" Cas was bearly able to breath because how much he was laughing. Everybody else joined it. Crowley sat with a unimpressed expresion.

"Who did the combination" he asked. Dean lifted his hand still laughing.

"New game" Crowley sugested. "Truth or dare. No backing out."

"Dean, truth or dare?" Cas asked.

"Uh truth" he answered

"Do you want to kiss me?"

"Dare" Cas leaned in closer

"I dare you to kiss me"

"Never have I ever?"

"That's not the game and no backing out" 

"But Crowley's here"      

"Dose it look like I care?" Cas and Dean were whispering now, inching closer and
closer together.

"I'm defiantly missing somthing. Anyone care to explain?"

"No" Cas and Dean said together. Cas bit his lip.

"That's not fair, you don't get to do that anymore. Crowley, you take pictures imma
kill you." Crowley put his phone away

"What do you mean I can't do that anymore?" Cas questioned tilting his head to the side and biting his lip again.

"Stop doing that" Dean complained

"What? This?" Cas did it again but slower. Dean couldn't hold back anymore. He gently pressed his lips to Cas's who pulled Dean closer deepening the kiss. Cas ran his toung along Deans bottem lip as if asking for entrence. Dean was quick to except. Cas hand wondered to Deans neck. Deans reasted on Cas's waist. Dean was just about to pull Cas onto his lap when a loud cough interrupted them making them quickly pull away.

"How long has this been going on then?" Crowley asked

"I don't know what you mean" Dean said.

"Seven months." Cas said rolling his eyes at Dean.

"You can't tell Sam though" Dean said straight after Cas had finneshed.

"Ok. Can we go back to a different game? How about never have i ever?" Crowley asked they all nodded.

"I'll get more beer" Kevin said getting up and running to the kitchen. He came back a few minutes later. Dean started first.

"Never have I ever been to Hell, Heaven, Earth and Pergortory." Cas gave Dean a bitch face and then drank. Dean smiled smugly.

"Never have I ever kissed an angel" Cas said back mirroring Deans smug smile. Deans smile got bigger. 

"No, I haven't, can you change that?" Dean was getting closer to Cas with a big grin. Kevin and Crowley rolled their eyes. Cas closed the space between Dean and himself for a short kiss. They played never have I ever for 2 or 3 more hours before Crowley had to 'attend to kingly business' leaving Kevin to go and watch TV and Cas and Dean clearing up.