If Dean Remembered

Cas and Dean had a relationship while Cas was putting Dean back together. And it almost killed them when Dean had to go back to the living world. And then Cas turned up at the barn.

"I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from prediction" Cas said in his usual deep voice that made Dean shiver.

"Yeah, thanks" he said and stabbed his angel. Cas smirked and pulled the knife out. Cas proceeded to pushed Dean up against the wall behinde him, kissing him pationatly. Bobby looked confused. Cas grabbed Dean by the hips and pulled him closer. When they broke apart, they where both breathing heavily.

"I've missed you" Dean whispered. Cas pecked his lips and pulled away from him.

"I've missed you, too" he said. Dean looked to Bobby.

"Bobby, this is Cas, he's my fiancé" Dean explained.

"That's a point" Cas said. He put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a ring.

"You probably want this back" he said as he slipped it onto Dean's finger. Dean smiled and kissed Cas's cheek. Cas moved a hand to Dean's stomach.

"How's my little girl doing?" he asked. Dean smiled

"Kicking a lot, missed her daddy. You can unhide the bump now" he said. Cas smiled. He clicked his fingers and Dean's big-ish bump appeared. Cas smiled more and stroked it.

"Fiancé? Baby?" Bobby asked. Dean nodded.

"I didn't tell anyone so Cas wouldn't get in trouble. We kinda fell in love while he was piecing my soul back together. He preposed. We did 'it'. Now we're waiting for our little girl" Dean explained, looking at the bump and putting a hand on top of Cas's. Bobby nodded with a small smile.

"Did you take care of my boy?" Bobby asked the angel. Cas nodded.

"Yes, sir, I'd die to make sure he, and the baby, are safe" he answered. Dean blushed a little and looked down. Bobby looked to Dean.

"He's a keeper" he said. Dean smiled and and shared a sweet kiss with Cas.