Party Drama

Cas and Dean were at a party. They had been secretly going out for a while but Dean had another boyfriend. Michael. He was abusive and wouldn't let Dean leave him. He would threaten Dean's family if he tried. But Cas and Dean loved each other. Michael kneeled down in front of Dean. All eyes turned to them.

"Dean, I know I'm bad to you sometimes but you make me so happy. So, please, will you marry me?" he asked. Dean looked over to Cas and then back to Michael.

"I'm pregnant," he said. Michael smiled up to him.

"Another reason to get married," he said.

"I'm already engaged," Dean said. Michael tilted his head.

"Is that a yes?" he asked.

"I've been cheating on you. I'm engaged and the baby's not yours" Dean said. Michael stood up.

"I don't see a ring," he said. At this point, Dean was frightened beyond belief. He grabbed a ring with a diamond out of his pocket. He slipped it on his finger.

"I don't love you," he said. Michael was fuming. He lifted his hand up to hit Dean but Cas caught it.

"Don't you dare," Cas said. Dean backed away.

"You? You stole Dean from me?" Michael said, pulling his hand for Cas's grip.

"Yes, I did. You are an abuse bastard. When Dean first told me about what you were doing, I nearly stormed over to your house and killed you. But Dean kissed me. One thing led to another. 2 years of dating behind your back. I proposed to him and he said yes. Then he told me that he was pregnant with my child. He tried to leave you but what did you do, you beat him. He was so scared that he lost the baby that he cried for a day straight. So now, don't you dare even think about Dean again" Cas said.

"What are you gonna do?" Michael said cockily. Cas twisted his arm around to his back and pushed him to the floor.

"Next time, I won't be kind," Cas said. He turned to Dean.

"Are you ok?" he asked. Dean nodded and pulled Cas to hug him. Dean snuggled into Cas's neck.

"Take me home" he whispered. Cas nodded.