Wedding

Today was the day. The day that Castiel became Castiel Winchester. He hadn't seen Dean in a whole day. Now he was standing at the top of the church waiting for him. Gabe and Claire where behinde him. Claire was a made of honor. She had a light blue floor length dress on with a darker blue flowers around the waist. Gabe had a grey suit on with a red tie. Sam was infront of him. He was Dean's best man but Charlie kicked him out of the room while she got Dean ready. He was wearing a grey suit with a red tie too. Chuck (God) was next to him. He was marrying the two. He was wearing a white suit with a black tie. Cas was wearing a black suit with a green tie.

Dean was in the back room. He was getting his last finishing touches by Charlie. Dean was wearing a black suit with a blue tie. Charlie was wearing a rainbow dress, she insisted, that went down to her knees. It had green and blue flowers around the waist. Bobby knocked on the door and walked in.

"You ready to go, kido" he asked Dean. Dean breathed in deeply and nodded. As he heard the music playing, he couldn't keep a smile from crawling across his face. He was getting married to the best person he knows. Charlie walked down the isle first with Jody and Alex behind her. They had matching light green dresses on with darker green flowers around the waist. Dean looped arms with Bobby and started to walk down the isle. His smile grew when he saw Cas. Fuck, he loves that man. Bobby and Dean walked all the way up to Cas.

"Take care of my boy, I'll kill ya if you don't" Bobby told Cas. Dean rolled his eyes and pushed Bobby slightly. Cas looked terrified, knowing that Bobby would actually kill him. Bobby passed Dean's hand over to Cas to witch the angel gladly took. The two stood infront of each other, with smiles as big as a couple of weeks ago. They hadn't seen each other in a whole day and where using all their strength not to kiss each other now. But Chuck started. They didn't really listen until the 'I do's

"Do you, Castiel, take Dean Winchester, in sickness or health, in good times or bad, to love, hold and care for, until the day you die, to be your husband?" Chuck said. Cas smiled even more than he already was.

"I do" he said.

"And do you, Dean Winchester, take Castiel, in sickness or health, in good times or bad, to love, hold and care for, until the day you die, to be your husband?" Chuck asked. Dean nodded.

"I do" he said.

"By the power vested in me, by me, I now pronounce you, Castiel and Dean Winchester, husband and husband. You may kiss your groom" Chuck finished, not even getting the sentance out before Cas and Dean joined at the lips. Cas wrapping his arms around Dean's neck while Dean brushed his hands over the bearly visible bump between them. Only quickly. No one could of noticed. He settled his hands and Cas's hips and pushed their bodies as close as they could together. They broke apart and smiled even more.

"I love you" Castiel whispered.

"I love you, too" Dean whispered back. They joined hands and walked back down the isle. Charlie had come up with the great idea of confetti cannons party poppers to throw at the married couple. Chuck snapped his fingers and everyone was back at the bunker.

They had pushed the tables in the iddle of the library to the sides and covered them in different types of food. The chairs where around the sides of the room too, leaving space in the middle for dancing. Gabe was the dj. He started to play all ddiferent types of music. Classic rock, country, pop, Taylor Swift, and much more.

Cas and Dean snuck off. They ended up outside their room, joined at the lips. They weren't going to do anything except kiss because there was a party going on. Cas couldn't drink and Dean wanted to remember his wedding night. The hunter kneeled in front of Cas and untucked his shirt and lifted it up a bit. Dean was constantly touching, talking or kissing the tiny bump. He couldn't belive he was going to be a dad. And he was having a kid with Castiel. An angel of the lord. His angel. His husband. Cas chuckled as he felt Dean kiss his belly. But that took the opportunity for none other than Charlie to walk down one hall towards them. Dean stood up and Cas tucked his shirt back in.