Lazer Tag

It had been three weeks since Dean and Cas started going out. Cas would secretly sneak into Deans room and sneak out when no one was looking. He only snuck in there to make out with Dean and to go to sleep with him. No one knew. Today they decided go for a game of lazer tag. The sight was in the middle ono where and they probably have to ply with little kids but they didn't care. It was for a bit of fun. The drive was about 13 hours and Cas called shotgun so he was in the front. Sam and Kevin were in the back. Cas stayed up with Dean while Sam and Kevin slept over night. Cas looked back to see if they were in fact asleep before placing a hand on Deans thigh. Dean placed his hand on top of Cas's.
5 hours later, Cas had fallen asleep with his head rested on Deans shoulder out of bordome, and they had arrived at their destination. Before he shouted they were here to everyone else, he woke Cas up with a peck on the lips witch made Cas smile.

"We're here" he wispered. Cas sat up and opened the door.

"Sam, Kevin we're here" Dean shouted witch made Cas smile abut how differently Dean woke him up from the other two. Sam and Kevin rubbed their eyes then opened the doors. They had 30 mins before the game started so they went and got their tickets and put on the camoflaged all in ones. Dean couldn't peel his eyes away when Cas took of his trench coat and suit jacket. Cas smirked when he caught Dean watching him. Once they finneshed putting the suits on they got the brown and green facepaint and put it on their cheeks. Castiel didn't understand the meaning of the outfits that they were wearing. The instructor explained the rules and told the only 4 adults there to take it easy on the smaller kids. Dean rolled his eyes at that. The game was out side with sheds and trees.

"Hey Cas, no angel mojo" Dean said knowing that Cas is going to use it anyway

"I'll try not to beat you" Cas replied smugly.

"You won't beat me" Dean said. Sam rolled his eyes while Kevin was struggling to hold the gun. He got Sam to show him how in the end. There were two teams. Dean and Kevin on one and Cas and Sam on the other. The game started and Dean got most of the other team out in the first half. An hour in, it was Sam Kevin Dean Cas and 2 or 3 kids left. Of corse, deans team was winning. Dean was up against a tree having a shoot of with Sam and Cas. He fired a few shots getting Sam out. Cas fired at the kids and Kevin getting them out. Dean shot the rest of Cas's team. Dean entered a shed, taking cover while Cas crept up on him. Cas entered the shed too closing the door so there was not excape for Dean. Of core Cas started to use angel mojo making himself disapper as Dean fired a shot. He reappered behinde Dean wrapping his arms around Deans waist and kissing Deans neck. Dean turned around and Cas pushed him against the wall, smashing their lips together. Dean dropped his gun wrapping his arms around Cas's neck. Cas on the other hand took this opitunity to get Dean out. Dean sighed at his defete. Cas broke away from the kiss with the biggest, smugest grin. He walked out the shed laughing.

"YOU CHEAT. THAT'S SO NOT FAIR. YOU'RE SO GONNA PAY FOR THAT!!!!!" Dean shouted after him. They both walked up to the entrance to return their gear. Sam and Kevin had already and were now sat at a table with drinks. Cas sat down still with a smugg look.

"I guess Cas won then?" Sam said

"He cheated" Dean explained "He used angel mojo"

"Yeah. Whatever. Let's go we've got a long drive ahead of us" Sam said

"You can drive this time" Dean said yawning.

"SHOTGUN!" Kevin shouted. Dean and Cas smiled at each other knowing that they'll be in the back. They loaded into the car and started their way home.

"I'll make it up to you" Cas whispered to Dean before getting into the car. Dean and Cas had their fingers intwined the whole way. When they got back to the bunker it was late. Sam wondered straight to his room as did Kevin. Dean and Cas were now in the library. Dean pulled Cas in for a kiss.