Rainbow Cake

It was Cas's birthday. He was hoping to get a present from his best friend that he hasn't seen in 3 months because of his girlfriend, bu that was unlikely. Dean was going out with the biggest slut in the school. Lisa. She made up a lie that Dean called Cas homophobic names. She also made up a lie that Cas didn't want to see Dean while he was going out with her. All lies. Cas and Dean lived next to each other. They had been friend since pre-school. They would constantly have sleep overs. But Lisa messed it all up. Cas was turning 18 today. The door bell went and Cas got up from the sofa to answer it. He was in sweatpants and on of the ACDA t-shirts he sold from Dean ages ago. He swung the door open and you will never guess who was standing there.

"Dean?" Cas said. What was he doing here. Dean rubbed the back of his neck with the hand that wasn't holding a bag.

"Hey, Cas" he muttered "I got you a present" Dean handed the bag to Cas.

"Uh, you wanna come in?" Cas asked. Dean nodded and followed Cas inside. The house was just as he remembered. Cas sat down at one end of the sofa and Dean sat at the other. Cas pulled a card out the bag and opened it. There was the avengers on the front and a big number 8. Cas chuckled.

Dear Cas,

I don't know what happened between us but I want to work things out. I'm thinking about braking up with Lisa so we can be friends. She's been sleeping with other people anyway. I miss you and I want you to come back to me. I still remember your exact word 'I want an avengers card and beer for my 18th birthday'. You shouted it from across the class room in English to me. Happy birthday.

Love,
Dean.  

Where the words inside. Cas pulled a pack of beers out the bag. They where 0% alcohol.

"I don't think I we can make up after what you said about me" Cas said, not meeting Deans eyes

"What? I haven't said anything about you" Dean said. Cas looked up "You're the one who didn't want to be friends because I'm going out with Lisa"

"I never said that" Cas said

"Wait you didn't"

"No, mabye I was jealous but I still wanted to be friends with you"

"Lisa tricked us. I knew you would never say that" Dean said. They steared into each others eyes for a couple minutes. Dean jumped to Cas, smashing their lips together. Cas kissed back. He had wanted this for so long. They broke away and looked at each other again.

"I've got an idea to get back at Lisa" Dean said. The two wen to Deans house, up to his room. Dean called Lisa.

"Hey babe, you wanna come over, my parents are out"

"On my way" Dean hung up and turned to Cas. Cas layed down on the bed and Dean straddled him. Once again, their lips met. This time it was faster.

"I.Love.You.So.Much" Dean said inbetween kissed. Then the door swung open.

"What the fuck?!?" Lisa shouted. Dean broke away much to Cas's disappointment.

"Found someone better, not sorry" Dean said and carried on kissing Cas. She stormed
out. A few minutes later, Sam came up the stairs.

"Slut just walked out, why- Oh...I'm gonna go" he said and closed the door behind him.

"DAD, CAS AND DEAN ARE MAKING OUT" Sam shouted

"BETTER THAN THE SLUT THEN" John shouted back, getting the ingredients out to make
his son a rainbow cake.

"DEFINATLY" Sam shouted back. Dean and Cas had finally got together.