Things You Do For Love

Dean had been caught. After 4 years of amazing skills, he had been caught. He was sat in a plain room at a table, his cuffed hands infront of him. The door opened and in walked a man in a plain black suit. He had brown hair and beard and a few stray gray dotted around.

"I'm special agent Crowley McClout. I'm gonna ask you a few questions." he spoke. Dean gave a cocky smile.

"Whatever you need, officer" he replied. Crowly huffed and sat down infront of Dean.

"You are Dean Winchester?" he asked

"Depends on what that person is being accused for" Dean answered.

"Murder. First degree murder. A whole room full of witnesses." Crowley told him. Dean faked thinking for a
moment before grinning.

"Yeah, that's me" he said

"So you are confessing to murdering Mr Singer?" Crowley asked. Dean nodded

"Uh-huh" he said.

"Where's your partner?" the agent asked.

Let me get this straight. Dean and his partner where masters in crime. They had killed loads of people. Robbed billions of dollors. Single handedly done terrorist attacks. They where married. They have been for 12 years. 4 year after they had finished high school. They planned their biggest robbery then one thing lead to another. Now they where wanted criminals all over America.

"Well, he could be anywhere" Dean answered

"Tell me Dean" Crowly said. Gunfire went of out side the room. Dean grinned at the door swung open. Dean held his hands up and the cufs got shot in the middle, braking them. Dean stood up as a man with scruffy black hair came in and threw a gun to him.

"Castiel" Crowley said. Cas had blood splattered across his
face but his blue eyes where just as amazing as always.

"Dickward. Babe, we got 10 minutes before back up gets here" Cas said back.

"Hey, honey" Dean said to Cas. Dean held the gun up to Crowley's head and pulled the trigger. The body dropped to the floor and Dean tucked the gun in his trousers. He walked up to Cas and brought him in for a loving kiss.

"How did you get caught stealing chocolate?" Cas asked Dean once they had pulled away. Dean wrapped his arm around Cas waist as they started to make their way threw the building. Bodies where everywhere and they had to step over a few.

"You where looking down so I wanted to get you something but I forgot money and this little kid busted me. But hey, at least we got your bully" Dean explained. Crowly bullied Cas in high school but the married couple wanted an education before killing the bastered.

"And this is why I love you" Cas said, kissing Dean on the cheek while he shot someone that he had missed. 

"I love you, too, bee" Dean said. The things you do for love.