Baby?

Cas, Dean and Sam where in the bunkers kitchen. Dean and Sam where sat at the table, a beer in hands. Cas was leaned up against the counter.  He suddenly pulled a face of pain and doubled over. Dean shot up and caught his just as he fell.

"Cas, baby, what's happenin'?" Dean asked, worriedly. Cas only let out a gasp in pain. He sqrewed his hands in Dean's shirt.

"Dean-" he screamed out. Tears started to fall from his eyes.

"I'm here, Bee, what do you need?" Dean said, panic clear in his voice.

"H-Holy water" Cas managed to get out before another shoot of pain wait threw him. It was like daggers where being stabbed into his stomach. He threw his head back and screamed. The bunkers lights went out and the back up red ones came on.

"Sam, get the Holy water" Dean said, his voice cracking at the end. Sam nodded and ran out the room. He came back with the Holy water. He passed to Cas he took a swig of it. He passed it back to Sam and buried his face onto Dean's chest. Dean rubbed his back and Cas felt another pain go threw him. It wasn't as bad this time. He started crying and the hunter kissed his head. They stayed like that for at least half an hour. Cas pulled away from Dean once all the pain was gone.

"What was that?" Dean asked. Cas looked down.

"A baby" he whispered. Dean smiled.

"A baby?" he asked. Cas nodded. Cas nodded.

"I'm gonna be a dad?" Dean asked. He lifted Cas's face up with a finger on his chin. He pressed his lips to his angels. Cas returned the kiss.

"Congrats, oh and by the way, you two, you're gonna be uncles too." Gabe said, appearing in the room and kissing Sam on the cheek.

"I'm moving in, just, FYI" he added. Cas chuckled. Dean pulled Cas's shirt up a bit and placed his hand on the little bump that was now there.

"Beautiful little baby" he whispered. Cas wrapped an arm around Dean's neck. Dean picked him up bridle style.

"I'm going to make Cas feel as much pleasure as possible" Dean said making cas blush. The hunter took Cas down to their room.

****************************

Dean flopped down on the bed next to Cas. They where both out of breath. Cas smiled at Dean.

"Fucking amazing" Dean said. Cas chuckled.

"I'm hungry" Dean added.

"Really, you where just eating my ass out" Cas said. Dean laughed.

"I'm hungry" Cas added making Dean laugh even more.

"You stay here and I'll get us food." Dean got up and put on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. He went out to the kitchen and made chicken noodles. Sam came into the room.

"So, you're gonna be a dad" he said with a smile. Dean smiled too.

"I'm gonna spoil them" he said. Sam chuckled.

"Well, I've been sent to get cake out the fridge" Sam said. They slipped into a comfortable silence.

"Look at us, sqrewing angels and end up being dads." Dean said. Sam chucked. Dean took a ring out his pocket. It was simple with a diamond on it.

"Do you think he will like it?" he asked Sam. Sam smiled and nodded.

"He's gonna love it." Sam said before walking out the room. Dean shoved the ring back into his pocket. He picked up the bowls of noodles and walked back to his room. Cas smiled at him. Dean set the bowls on the bedside table and sta on the bed infront of Cas. He took the ring out his pocket. His heart was going twice as fast.

"I have loved you since the day you showed up in the barn. I love every part of you. Your beautiful smile. Beautiful eyes. Your beautiful laugh. Beautiful personality. I love you so much so, will you marry me?" Dean asked. Cas let out a shaky breath and pulled Dean if for a kiss. Dean layed down on the bed next to him.

"Yes" Cas whispered. Dean smiled and kissed him again.