Smooth

Dean was having a normal day. No bullies had yet to beat him up. Yet. Dean was by his locker when it did happen. Crowley, the biggest bully in the school. Charlie was next to Dean.

"So, how dose little Dean want to go home today? Broken nose? Cracked ribs? I think both" Crowley said. And that's when Dean had the first hit. To his stomach. He grunted in pain but didn't let it show.

"Oh, you're gonna shut up about it today." Crowley said as he punched Dean again. Dean stood up straight.

"Why can't you just leave me alone?" he asked the bully. Charlie would help but she was being bullied to. Crowley punched Dean across the face and in the stomach. Dean doubled over in pain. Crowley took the opportunity to knee Dean in the stomach, making Dean fall to the floor.

"HEY" someone shouted from down the hall. The next thing Dean knew was Crowley being punched and then run away. Dean looked up to see none other than Castiel Novak. Punk. Hot. Piercing. Tattoos. Dyed hair. Makeup. Combat boots. Chains. The lot. Also Dean's crush. Standing infront of Dean.

"You good?" Cas asked. Dean nodded and stood up.

"Good" Cas said and started walking away.

"Wait" Dean called after him. The bell rang. Cas stopped. Dean walked up to him.

"You really wanna mess with me?" Cas asked, making himself taller than Dean. Dean smiled

"Yeah". He got out a pen from his pocket and pulled Cas's hand. He wrote his number on the back of his hand.

"Call me sometime" he said. Cas looked shocked. Dean walked back to his locker.

"And, Cas, thank you" he said. You could see the faint blush on Cas's face. Dean walked to his lesson, hearing Cas shout.

"SMOOTH WINCHESTER". Dean chuckled and Charlie nudged his arm.

"First move, look at you" she said. Dean blushed and smiled. Seconds later, his phone was ringing. He answered it.

"Hello?" he said.

"You told me to call you?" Cas said from the other end.

"I didn't think you would."

"Why would you think that?"

"Cuz you're the bad boy that all girls are after. Don't even mention how hot you are"

"First of all, I'm gay. Second,... I'm gay. And third, how hot am I?"

"On a scale of 1 to 10. I reckon about 20"

"Such a flirt, Winchester. How about a date?"

"Sure but you should know that I'm a top"

"Well then we have a problem, I might have to show you that you are a bottem over the weekend"

"I don't want a one time thing."

"It won't be, you're too cute for that"

"Luckily for us, then, it's Friday, pick me up tomorrow, I'll text you my address"

"Ok, Princess"

"Ok, Bee"

"Why 'Bee'?"

"Cuz once you turned up to school in a bee t-shirt."

"Haha, ok. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah, see you tomorrow"

"Bye"

"Bye" Dean hung up with a smile. He looked to Charlie.

"I got a date" he said.

"You definitely do" Cas said walking past, kissing Dean on the cheek. Dean blushed and pulled Cas back by his arm, pecking his lips.

"Mabye you will get more tomorrow" he whispered. Their faces where so close. Cas smirked and pulled away from Dean, their hands still joined.

"I'll see you tomorrow" he said. They smiled at each other before going to their lessons.