Stress

Dean stormed into his dorm room. Threw his bag on the the desk. Then flopped down on his bed. He didn't even realise his room mate who was busy painting his toe nails.

"Dean, are you ok?" Cas asked. Dean jumped slight and turned to him.

"I'm fine" he said, sitting up. Cas raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah, and I'm straight" he said. He put the nail polish away.

"What's up?" he asked, going over to his own desk. He sat down at it and pulled out his history homework.

"Just I have loads of tests and I keep failing and I'm rubbish at everything. I wish I didn't come here in the first place. I would be home with my mum and dad. But my dad hates me anyway" Dean rambled as he started crying.

"Hey, if you never came. You wouldn't of met me. And I'm pretty awasom." Cas said, smiling at Dean. Dean let out a small chuckled but didn't stop crying. Cas got up and sat behind Dean. He pulled Dean down so his head was in his lap.

"You'll do great in the real tests. You just need to clear you mind now. Take a break from it all. Have a day off." Cas told him, looking down into the green eyes. Dean looked up into the blue. Cas wiped Dean's tears away, of his cheeks.

"I know a great way to take a break but you need to say if it's ok first" he said in a husky voice that made Dean always blush.

"Not if it's just a one time thing" Dean told him.

"Friends with benefits" Cas told him. Dean shook his head.

"I like you" he simply said. Cas smiled and stroked a strand of hair out his own face.

"I like you, too. I just didn't think you did back" he whispered. Charlie walked into their dorm. She had a spare key and came in whenever she wanted.

"Hey bitches" she said. Cas and Dean in that position didn't set of any Destiel alarms in her brain. They two always sat like this. She had no idea that they just confessed. Dean sat up but Cas pulled him back down.

"Hey, Charlie, you mind coming back later?" Cas asked. She looked at the two. Dean was very flustered and Cas had lust blown eyes.

"Oh, OH, OH. Yes. I'll go. Use protection." she said and walked back out. Dean got up and turned around. He smashed his mouth into Cas's. Cas kissed back straight away.

"I'm gonna make you feel as much pleasure as possible" he said, braking the kiss and pushing Dean on the bed. Dean let out a laugh. He was finally doing it with Castiel Novak.

"I have a box. In the box is some fun stuff. We have hours now. So let's play" Cas said, grazing his lips over Dean's neck.

"Get it, now" Dean told him. Cas jumped of Dean and went to the floor. He went under his bed and got the box at the far corner. He went back up and opened the box on his desk.

"Close your eyes" he told Dean. Dean closed his eye. He heard Cas's clothes drop to the floor and then a small groan. Dean crossed his legs to hide his growing member. He heard Cas chuckle and then crawl onto the bed in front of him. Dean opened his eyes and saw Cas. Cas now had light blue panties on. Thigh high stockings. Dean could now see a nipple piercing as well.

"Oh, fuck" he breathed out, blushing.

"Strip and I will" Cas said with a smirk. He rolled off Dean and watched him as he put the latch on the door and stripped. Cas smirked again at the sight in front of him. He got up and went back to the box. He got out pink, fluffy handcuffs and rope.
He pushed Dean on the bed and tied his hands to the top of the bed. Dean was blushing madly. Cas quickly pushed his bed next to Dean's so there was more space. He trailed his hands down Dean's body.