Show Me Your Wings

The brothers and angel had recently got back from a case in witch Cas got badly thrown into a wall. The three where sat in the library talking. Cas was fidgeting around in his seat, anoying Sam.

"Quit moving, Cas" he shouted. Cas immediately stopped and looked down.

"My apologies, Sam" he whispered. Dean frowned at Sam.

"You ok, Cas?" he asked. Sam was being a dick. He should of asked if the angel was ok. Cas looked up to Dean with a shy smile.

"I seem to be having trouble with my wings" Castiel said with a light blush coating his cheeks.

"Well, wip them out, let's see what we can do" Dean said. Cas looked down and blushed even more.

"Um... I-It's a v-very... Uh... Um... i-intimate uh... task to t-touch an a-angels wings..." he stuttered a lot trying to get the centence out. Dean felt the heat rise up to his cheeks. He rubbed the back of his neck.

"I won't t-touch, let's just see them" Dean said, still blushing.

"I'm going for a shower." Sam said standing up and walking down the halls. Cas rubbed the back of his neck and fiddled with the sleavs of his coat.

"So..." Dean whispered. "Show me your wings"

"Um, I can't show you the real size in here but I can do the smaller size, it's just less comfortable" Cas muttered.

"We can go outside or something then" Dean said as he stood up. Cas stood up two and Dean led the way out. Once outside, in the field behinde the bunker, Cas disgarded the layers on his torso. Dean tryed not to stare at the toaned muscles of the angel. Cas was fit as fuck if Dean did say so himself. I bet his dick is even better. Dean  thought.

"Please don't touch them, Dean, or I won't be able to control myself" Cas warned and Dean was actually debating whether or not to disobey Cas. Just the thought of the angel dominating him sent a shiver down his spine.

"I won't" Dean lied. Cas nodded and stood back from Dean a bit. His eyes shone and a glow came from his back and above his head. The one above his head, Dean presumed to be Cas's halo but he didn't think about that when 2 black shapes uncurled from the angels back. The whole time Cas was looking at the ground, not really knowing what Dean would think. Cas wings streached across most of the field and was taller that any of the trees surrounding. Then they split into four. Cas had four beautiful, black, fluffy wings sprouting from inbetween his shoulder blades. Some of the feathers where bent in different directions but they still looked amazing.

"Shit Cas" Dean breathed out.

"I know, they're ugly" Cas said, feeling tears coming to his eyes. He felt a hand on his bare shoulder and he looked too it then at Dean.

"They're stunning, just like you" Dean said and slipped his hand to Cas's wings, running his fingers threw the soft feathers. Cas moaned and leaned into Dean. The hunter pulled his hand away. Cas turned into the shade of a tomato and backed away from Dean.

"Why did you do that?" he asked, trying to sound annoyed but his wings had another idea and started to move closer to Dean. Dean smiled

"I wanted to feel the softness and... And I-I love you" he whispered the end part. Cas wings seamed to suround the two, blocking all wind. Cas smiled too and stood closer to Dean.

"I love you, too, Dean Winchester" Cas said. Dean stepped closer. Cas wings fluttered.

"Should we kiss?" Dean asked.

"I-I haven't had my first kiss" Cas mumbled, looking to the floor. "But I would be happy to have it with you" he added slowly, looking back up to meet Deans green eyes. Dean smiled and slowly pressed his lips to Cas's. Cas didn't know what to do so he stood there, doing noting. Dean pulled away with a giggle