Water Fight

As all ways they were sat in the library reading. Dean and Cas trying not to get detracted by each other. Kevin knew but Sam didn't. They all started talking about different hunts they had been on. It was summertime and Dean Cas Kevin and Sam decided to get a paddling pool. It was getting way too hot in the days and the cases weren't flying in so they wanted a bit of fun. Dean was struggling to put it up in the little bit of a garden they had behinde the bunker. He was using a full range of curse words and Cas was watching him and was trying his hardest not to laugh.

"If you find it so amusing why don't you do it" He told Cas who was now laughing. Cas walked over to Dean and started to help him. After half an hour of trying, Cas agreed that it was confusing. After an hour, they finally sorted it out and started filling it up with water. 2 hours later it was knee high. Dean went and got Kevin and Sam who were reading in the libary. They came out a few minutes later with beer and snacks. They drank and ate for a bit. Dean went up to test the pool. For the first time in forever he was wearing shorts but he still had a t-shirt on. Sam went in to get more beer but realised there wasn't anymore so he had to go into town. Cas, Dean and Kevin were left outside talking. Dean went to the pool and dipped his hand in to see how cold it was. It was actually quite deep, the had to use a ladder to get him. Dean climbed the ladder and stood at the top. Cas sneaked up behind him and pushed him in. Cas climbed the ladder. Dean was now soaked threw. He looked over to Cas who was now blushing extremley. Cas looked Dean up and down trying to not stare at Deans wet shirts sticking to him, outlining his abbs. Dean smiled when he realised what Cas was staring at. He took his shirt off and Cas went an even darker shade of red. Dean smirked

"Like what you see?" he asked. Cas slowly nodded his head at the shirtless man in front of him but quickly stopped when Dean pulled him in the pool with him. Cas stood up in the pool and sent a smirk towards Dean then took his own shirt off. Dean went red. Almost as red as Cas. In Deans opinion, Cas was very well built.

"Like what you see?" Cas asked with a smirk.

"Please guys get a room" Kevin told them. They both looked to him.To be honest they completely forgot he was their. Dean pulled Cas under the water. Cas popped back up a couple of seconds later and shook is head. Water went every were.

"That was hot" Dean said but quickly regretting it. He blushed a lot. Cas smiled before splashing the water and Dean. They ended up pulling each other under. Dean got out once Sam had came back with more beer and surprised them with water balloons too. They filled them up and started throwing them at each other. At one point Dean picked up Kevin and threw him in the pool. Then later was again by Sam. Kevin got them both back with Cas by dumping a bucket of water over their heads when they sat down. They all ended up in the pool splashing water at them. Night soon came and Sam went inside. Cas and Dean were still in the pool while Kevin was on the ladder. It was about 10 at night butt it was still hot. Aventually, Kevin went in leaving Cas and Dean alone. A few hours ago they had a great idea of putting the garden chairs in the pool so they could sit down without going under the water.

"You know it's our 1 month anniversary" Cas pointed out.

"What would you like to do?" Dean asked. Cas pulled Dean in for a kiss and Dean couldn't help but deepen it. Cas turned around so he could sit on Deans lap. He wrapped his arms around Deans neck. They made out for another ten minutes or so before deciding to take it inside to the next level. They walked threw the library straight to Deans room and locked the door. They were already shirtless so they didn't have to worry about that. It got more heated and both of them ended up being naked. Let's just say it's lucky the bunker has thick walls. After a while they led down out of breath. They then fell asleep soon after, cuddled together.
Dean was the first to wake up in the morning out of the two, he was the small spoon of corse. It was already 10 in the morning. Dean kissed the back of Cas's neck gently. Cas turned around and was face to face with the green eyed man. He smiled then softly kissed Dean on the lips.

"That then best sex I've ever had" Dean said making Cas blush

"Thank you" Cas said "But we should probably get up"

"Noooooooo, stayyyyyyy" Dean complained hugging Cas closer. Cas tryed to pull away.

"Please Dean, I want a shower"

"Have one with me then"

"Only if you let me go now"

"Fine" Dean let Cas go. He stood up forgetting about the avents of last night. Cas smiled at the sight. Dean quickly realised what Cas was smiling at.

"Shut up its not like you haven't seen it before." Dean smirked while walking to the bathroom "You coming or not" Cas quickly jumped up and followed Dean. They were going to have a quick shower but they ended up making out. By the ime they had finished it was 11. Cas went out first then Dean went out 10 minutes later.