I Don't Care

Yet again, Castiel Novak was pushed against a locker on the way to his lesson. He really didn't want this today.

"So, Fagstiel, you still chubby like always?" Crowley, the biggest bully, asked.

"Please, leave me alone" Cas said. Crowley and his gang laughed.

"No" he said. So Cas had to take yet another beating from them. But this time, it was different. Crowley was pulled away from him and then punched. Crowley and his gang ran away while the other guy crouched down next to Cas. Cas flinched.

"Hey, are you ok?" he asked. Cas looked into the most beautiful green eyes. He nodded and looked away.

"I'm new here, maybe you could show me around, but tell me why they where doing that to you" he guy said.

"Cuz I'm fat and ugly. I shouldn't be and I'm gay too so it's worse." Cas cried.

"What's your name?" the guy asked.

"Castiel" Cas told him, wiping his eyes.

"Well, Cas, my name's Dean. You're not fat, you're beautiful and I'm gay too, so how about I protect you from those assholes and you repay me with a date?" Dean said, helping him up. Cas gave a small smile and nod.

"And, my mum said that angels where always watching over me before she died. Your name his Castiel. The angel of Thursday. You are an angel." Dean kept on, passing Cas his back. Cas smiled at him.

"Why are you being nice to me?" he asked. Dean sighed

"I'll give you the truth. This girl called Lisa dared me to so I did but I saw you getting hurt and you're eyes are beautiful. You're beautiful. So I couldn't just do it for the dare. I want to be with you and I barely even know you" he said. Cas smiled at him.

"Thank you. You seem like a nice person" he said. Dean kissed his cheek and grabbed his hand. Cas blushed deeply. And everytime Dean did that after. Even when his kissed him on his cheek at their wedding. And when they adopted. And when they adopted for the second time. And Cas never got hurt again.