De We Have To? Part 3

The two walked back to their cabin hand in hand. Sam wasn't their because he had a shift at the reception. As soon as the door was closed they where joined at the lips in a needy kiss. Their hands where roaming each others body's as the made their way up stairs. It was 10 so they knew no one would come and bother them. When they got to the room, Cas pushed Dean onto the bed and then straddled him. He attached his lips to the hunters once again. He lifted up suddenly.

"Do you want this?" he asked, the slightest fear of rejection coating his voice

"More than anything" Dean said before pulling Cas down to connect their lips once again. Cas pulled away again

"I'm not just some one night stand, am I?" he asked

"Never" Dean replied and kissed his angel once again. Cas slowly started to kiss Deans jaw and down his neck while Dean tangled his hair. Cas bit down softly, earning a loud moan from Dean. He left a trail of sloppy kisses to Deans mouth. The bottem (Dean) tugged at the hem of Cas's shirt.

"Off" he mumbled. Cas sat up and removed his shirt. He had lost his trench coat somewhere on the stairs and he didn't have his suit jacket on. Dean sat up with him and took his t-shirt over his head and threw it on the floor like a boss. He had lost his flannel as soon as the front door was closed. He lead back down as Cas did the last button on his dress shirt. He shrugged it of his shoulders and threw it on the floor too. Dean ran his hands up and down Cas's torso, admiring the muscular features. Cas was well more fit than he was and Dean himself was quite fit. The hunter bit his lip with a smirk. He was finally doings this and he was sober. Soon, they where both completely naked. Cas was grinding onto Dean, rubbing their erections together causing them both to moan. Using pre-come to slick them up, Cas slowly pushed a finger into Dean. And, oh, the moan Cas got from it could of been enough to come right then and their. He added another finger and Dean moaned again. The angel worked Dean open. He pulled his fingers out and the hunter whimpered at the lost but he suddenly felt full. He moaned and tenced up. Cas caught Deans lips in his and slowly Dean relaxed. Cas started to go at a slow pace, lifting Deans legs over his shoulders. Dean moaned again.

"Harder, Cas" he said with yet another moan. The angel sped up his pace, quickly thrusting into Dean with a smack.

"Shit, Dean, you're so tight" Cas moaned as he went faster.

"Castiel~" Dean moaned as he arked his back and came. Cas came not long after with a moan. He slowed his pace until his stoped.

"That was fun" he said to Dean, out of breath.

"Yes it was" Dean said back with a chuckle. Cas pulled out and got a cloth to wipe up the mess. Once he was finished, he lead down and Dean quickly crawled into his arms. Dean pulled a blankt over their nude bodies and sighed into Cas's chest.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" he asked his angel. Cas chuckled.

"Since I love you and just lost my virginity to you, defiantly" he said. Dean sat up
and looked Cas in the eyes.

"What?" Cas asked

"I just took your virginity?" asked Dean. Cas nodded. "Awasome" he smiled. The two fell asleep not long after. Dean woke up in the morning and felt an arm around his waist. Cas was spooning him. He looked to the time and read 12:36. That was the
longest he had ever slept for. Cas woke up and Dean turned around so they where facing each other.

"Hey, handsome" Dean said making the angel blush slightly.

"Hey, beautiful" Cas said back

"Hey, angel"

"Hey, hunter"

"Hey, bee"

"Hey, ...... Fine you win" Cas said, defeated

"Thank you" Dean said as he pressed his lips to his lovers. Cas kissed back.

"I left a mark on you neck" Cas said once they broke apart.

"It's fine, now everyone knows that I'm yours" Dean pecked Cas's lips again before getting up. They both headed down stairs together. Cas made pancakes while Dean sat at the kitchen table watching him. Sam came storming into the room, swinging the front door open.

"FYI, I killed the thing, it was a shape shifter. I also got 8 different complaints for noises coming from cabin 7 until 3 o'clock in the morning" he said as he sat down at the table and dug into the first pancake.

"Sammy, what was the first thing I told you when I first met Cas?" Dean asked with a smirk.

"I don't know, I can't remember" Sam replied with a mouth full of food.

"I said, the axact words 'I will end up taking that hot angels virginity' and what did I do last night, I fucked him" Dean sad making the angel blush but turn round to him.

"If I remember rightly Dean, I fucked you" Cas said, a smug smile spreading across his lips. Sam spat out his food as he started to uncontrollably laugh. Dean blushed.

"Mabye next time though" Cas whispered into the hunters ear as he pressed a kiss just below it. Dean grabbed Cas by his tie before he could go back to a king food to bring him in for a kiss.

"Guys, I'm right here" Sam said but the couple didn't care.

A few months later, the three gave up hunting when Cas became a carrier. The didn't move out the bunker because they didn't have to pay rent. Sam did though, he found a wife and had 2 kids. Gabriel and Dean. Cas and Dean named their first kid, Bobby and their second, Mary and their third, Lucie. They got married 1 year after their second and as cringy as this may sound, they lived happily ever after.