Our Ship Has Sailed

Sam, Dean, Charlie and Cas where on their way home from a wear wolf hunt. Sam and Dean in the front of baby while Cas and Charlie where in the back.

Cas and Dean smirking every time they made eye contact in the mirrors. This was the longest they had gone without kissing since they had started going out three months ago.

They wold sneak into each others rooms without being noticed by any one and would steal kisses when no one was looking.

About three hours later, they where finally back at the bunker, in the garage. They had stopped on the way there to buy food and beer. Sam picked up two bags and headed into the bunker. Charlie did the same.

"Me and Cas can get the rest" Dean shouted down the stairs even though there was atleast six more bags. He turned to Cas who had just got out the car and was now standing in front of it.

Dean smirked before walking over to him, pushing him up against the bonnet of baby, already locking their lips into place, kissing longingly.

"That was 'kiss' the longest 'kiss' we haven't 'kiss' kissed for." Cas complained in between kisses.

"How long 'kiss' was it?" Dean asked.

"8 hours, 'kiss'  29 minutes 'kiss' and 41 seconds" Cas said

"Very 'kiss' precise" Dean said. Cas flipped Dean over so he was leaning on the car.

Cas started kissing across Dean's jaw and down his neck. Dean let out a little moan.

Cas removed the layers of clothes covering Dean's torso. He nipped at Dean's coller bones, earning a small moan, before moving back up to his lips.

Dean pulled Cas coat of his shoulders and then his suit jocket. He swiftly undid the buttons on Cas's shirt in record time. He threw Cas's shirt onto the growing pile on the floor. 

"HuHum" came from behind them and Cas backed away from Dean. Charlie was stood in the door was looking like she was about to birst.

"SAM GET UP HERE NOW" she shouted. Sam came up he steps not long after. "Our ship has sailed" Charlie squeeled. Dean rolled his eyes and pulled Cas back, connecting their lips once again. Charlie and Sam left the room.

"Don't forget the bags when you're done" Sam shouted earning a 'bitch' from Dean. He said 'jerk' back.