Bedtime Stories

1)

Dean was partly sleeping in his room at the bunker. That day had been a long day but he couldn't sleep. He suddenly felt the bed dip. He knew exactly who it was. The person moved to lay down and their eyes stayed looking at the back of Dean's head. Dean smiled slightly and turned around, pulling them into his arms. Cas yelped from the sudden movement and blushed.

"Hey, Cas" Dean said, sleepily. He put his head on the angel's chest and wrapped his arms tightly around his waist.

"You're a great teddy bear" Dean whispered. Cas slowly wrapped his arms around Dean.

2)

"I'm turning in for the night" Dean said. Sam nodded. Dean walked threw the halls to his room. When he got there, he sat on his bed and prayed for Cas. Cas appeared with a flap of wings. He and Dean smiled at each other. Cas crawled on top of Dean with a smile.

"I missed you today" Dean said.

"Missed you too. Why can't Sam know?" Cas asked.

"I don't know if he's homophobic or not" Dean answered. Cas nodded and lowered himself down to kissed Dean's jaw. He moved to his neck. Nipping at the soft flesh.

"I'm not homophobic, Dean, I know you and Cas have been messing around with each other. You don't hide it very well" Sam said from outside the door.

"Thanks Sammy, but can you go, me and Cas are kinda busy" Dean said, trying not to let out moans because Cas hadn't stopped kissing and sucking at his neck. Sam walked off.

3)

"So, Dean's got another lady tonight" Cas muttered. Sam nodded. But as he did. A half dressed girl stormed out the house.

"Wait, baby, I'm sorry" Dean said. He was missing his shirt.

"You don't even know my name and then you decide to moan 'Cas'. Like, who the fuck is Cas?" she said and finished walking out. Dean was blushing deeply.

"So, moaning my name?" Cas asked with a smirk. Dean gluped as Cas got up and walked over.

"What shall I do with you?" Cas said, looking Dean up and down. The two ended up having a lot of fun.