Timber

Cas, Dean Sam and Kevin were sat around the map room table. Reading up on law, like always.

They had been sat there in silence for at least an hour now so Kevin decided to put some music on. Carry on my wayward son, eye of the tiger, firework and a few more songs came on.

About half an hour later, a song that they all recognised came on. Timber.

Sam stood up, tieing his flannel into a croptop. He put his hair up into a high pony tail. And got up on the table. He started dancing around, doing all the hair flicks.

Cas, Kevin and Dean joined in. About a minute passed and on one looked towards Cas and Dean, which was good.

Cas and Dean where dancing very........sexually. Cas had his hands and Dean's hips while Dean had his back to Cas's chest. Dean was grinding down, making Cas become hard.

Once the song had ended, Sam and Kevin looked towards Cas and Dean and were quite shocked. Cas and Dean where heatedly making out, Dean already undoing the buttons on Cas's shirt.

Cas lifted up Dean and walked him down the hall.

"What did I just witness?" Sam asked Kevin.

"I think your brother and best friend making out then walking down the hall to a bedroom?" Kevin said not sure on what he saw either.

Meanwhile, Cas and Dean where getting it on.

"I swear someone was with us" Dean said, since after he started kissing Cas, he didn't pay attention to anything else in the room.

"Yeah there was, Kevin and Sam" Cas said

"SHIT, Sam" Dean said and ran out to the map room.

"Sam it's not what it looks like" Dean said as he entered the room.

"Why are you pretty much naked then?" Sam said cockily. Dean looked down and saw that he was only in his boxers.

"Two seconds." Dean ran back to his room and picked up Cas's trench coat and gave a small smirk to Cas who just frowned in annoyance because he had to wait.

Dean went back to the map room and Kevin was now there.

"It's not what it looks like" Dean said again while Sam and Kevin just watched him.

"It's exactly what it is and you better get your butt back in that room before I make you." Cas said from the doorway in only his boxers.

"Make me then." Dean smirked. Cas walked towards Dean with a smile. Dean could bearly blink before Cas handcuffed one of his hands.

"Oh shit," Dean whispered "Um, Sam, I'll explain later. Some kinky shit is about to go down." Dean said while being pulled away by cas.

"I'm going out. Do you want to come to Kevin?" Sam said. Kevin nodded, quickly and headed towards the door.