Uncle Moose, Uncle Gabe

Dean had giving birth to a beautiful baby girl. They name Violet. That was 17 years ago. Now Destiel was on a date while Uncle Moose and Uncle Gabe looked after the 17 year old. They where sat in the bunkers library.

"So, there was a lot of times that we walked in on your dads" Sam said with a grin. Gabe faded it into his hallucinations that he did.

*

Sam and Gabe where coming home from a date. The walked into the bunker and was met with a frightening sight. Cas quickly grabbed a shirt and stood in front of Dean. He covered his dick with his shirt and covered Dean with his body.

"Oh, hi, we thought you would be longer" Cas awkwardly said. Dean sat up and wrapped his legs around Cas's hips and his arms around his waist.

"You want to get dressed?" Sam asked.

"Well, not really. We kinda wanna finish" Dean said. Sam rolled his eyes and grabbed Gabe's arm. They both walked back out the bunker

*

The hallucinations faded into the normal world. The three birst out laughing.

"That happened?" Violet asked. Gabe and Sam nodded.
"There's been other times. Gabe faded it again

*

Sam walked into the kitchen to see Dean and Cas on the table. They where shirtless and making out.

"For fucks sake" Sam shouted making them jump. Cas fell on the floor with a groan. Gabe appeared in the room and started laughing. Cas got up and grabbed Dean's hand, leading him out the room to make out somewhere else

*

Violet birst out laughing. Sam and Gabe joined in.

"This one was when they found out about you" Gabe said and faided it into another one.

*

Sam opened the door to Cas and Dean's room. Cas had a huge smile on his face and Dean was sat against the headboard shirtless. He had a smile on his face. Cas looked at Sam. He looked back to Dean. He looked like an excited puppy.

"Uh?" Sam said, wanting someone to explain what was going on.

"I'm pregnant" Dean said. Cas got up and started jumping up and down. He jumped onto the bed and hugged Dean around the middle, kissing Dean's stomach.

"Cas, aren't you a bit too exited?" Gabe asked. He didn't really understand this part about humans. When they where going to bring another human being into the world.

"Nope. I'm gonna be a dad" Cas said and laughed. Dean smiled with him.

*

"They where like that?" Violet asked. Sam and Gabe nodded.

"After that, they where constantly doing it. They did it all night and me and Gabe had to leave the bunker." Sam said. Gabe faded it to another one.

*

Sam and Gabe walked out the shop and towards baby. The four had gone shopping for baby stuff. Cas and Dean had wondered ofThey got in and Dean's head from the boot popped up.

"Oh, hey guys" he akwardly said making Sam jump.

"What are you doing?" he asked. Then Cas's head popped up. Sam groaned and hit his head on the dashboard.

"Get dressed, now" he said. Dean quickly pulled his shirt and trousers on. Cas tucked himself in and got out. Dean did the same. His bump was very visible now. Destiel got in the back seats and Sam drove home.