A Little To Far

Sam came home from a hunt early. He walked threw the bunkers halls. Moaning came from Cas's room. Sam rolled his eyes. Cas was an angel, he probably wanted to know what the pleasure was like. He brushed it of and walked back to the map room.

An hour later, Dean emerged.

"Did you hear Cas?" Sam asked. Dean made a confused expression.

"No, why?" he asked aventually

"He was doing things" Sam replied

"Well, we'll just ignore it" Dean said trying not to laugh

"Yeah, ok"  Sam said with a sigh.

About half an hour later, Cas walked into the map room. The brothers acted normal. Dean smiled and nodded.

"Hey, Cas" Dean said

"I've got a case" Sam said

"Where?" Cas asked

"Few States over" Sam replied

"We can go tomorrow" Dean said. "I'm going for a shower first though" he stood up and walked down the
halls to his room leaving Sam and Cas alone.

"I will be in my room" Cas said as he stood up and went in the opposite direction to Dean.

The next day, they all met by the car. Cas got in the back and winced a bit. Sam looked across the car to Dean and raised his eye brows

"Um, hey, Cas?" he started

"Yes, Sam?" Cas replied

"Uh, mabye you went a little to far" Sam said. Cas knew what he was on about

"Sam, it's none of your business" he snapped looking out the window, a slight blush covering his cheeks.

The car was silent for the rest of the ride until they stopped at a garage to fule up and get food. Sam got out the car.

Dean turned to Cas and pulled him closer by his tie. He pressed their lips together in a needy kiss.

"Mabye Sam's right" Dean said once they pulled apart.

"No, Dean, I'm not giving up." Cas said attaching his lips to Deans again. Cas was trying to prove that angel can last longer during sex and can do it everyday.

It all started when Dean walked in on Cas wanking off moaning Deans name. Then Dean had helped him with it. Then they made the bet 3 days ago after confessing their love for one another. They broke away and Dean looked back to the front.

That night, Cas did give up.