Ghost

"So this thing has been targeting gay couples for 3 weeks now. 4 people have died. Leaving the partner in great deaths of depression" Sam said to his brother and the angel. He set a bag of food down on the table. Dean grabbed his and Cas's burger out of it. He passed Cas his and then dug into his own.

"How have they been killing them?" Cas asked as he bit into his.

"They would rip the heart out of the body. Stab it multiple times and then put it back in" Sam said, starting on his salad. The other two nodded.

"Let's take a look" Dean said. So they did. The checked out the victims houses and partners. They went back to the motel. Dean went out to Baby.

"Ok, Cas, you gotta wash your clothes." Sam said.

"Why?" Cas innocently asked.

"Because they stink. I'm gonna get some food, take them of and I'll wash them for you. But stay in here" Sam said. Cas nodded and stripped. Sam closed his eyes while he did. He put the clothes in a bag and went to wash them somewhere. Dean came in the room and saw a very naked Cas. He blushed and closed his eyes.

"What are you doing?" Dean asked.

"Sam's washing my cloths and told me to stay put" Cas said. He slipped under the covers of Dean's bed.

"Cas, that's my bed" Dean said, trying to take his mind of a naked Cas in his bed. It didn't work and he was soon sporting a huge erection. Cas saw and grinned.

"Dean, it's probably gonna be a no but can I help you with that?" he asked. Dean blushed more. But slowly nodded. Cas got back up and pushed Dean onto the bed. He pulled the hunters shirt off. He went down, pressing kisses all the way. He took Dean out of his trousers and lowered his head down onto him. Dean groaned and threaded he fingers into Cas's messy hair. Cas bobbed his head up and down and pulled Dean's trousers and boxers down. They where both now fully naked. Cas motioned for Dean to spread his legs. Dean did. Cas put 3 fingers in Dean's mouth for him to suck on. He popped up while doing this. Dean licked and sucked on his fingers. Cas trailed them down his body and slowly pushed one into Dean's hole. Dean let out a moan. Cas grinned. He pushed a second finger in and thrusted them in and out. He added another one.

"Cas, please, use your huge fucking dick." Dean moaned, grabbing at the sheets. Cas pulled out and hovered over Dean. He lined himself up but didn't push in.

"Can I kiss you?" Cas asked. Dean nodded and pulled him down. Their lips met. It was slow. Their tongues danced together and Cas won dominance. Dean didn't even try. He wanted to be dominated.

"Fuck me with your big fat cock, daddy" he moaned out. Cas grinned. He breathed heavily down Dean's neck. Dean shivered. Why did he love this so much? Cas kissed his neck and slowly pushed in. He didn't know why Dean calling him 'daddy' turned him on so much. He was soon thrusting in and out of the hunter at a hard pace. Dean was clawing at his back and arking his back. Cas loved it. He hit Dean's sweet spot with every thrust.

"Cas, I'm gonna come~" Dean moaned out. Cas grabbed his hips and thrusted faster. Dean let out whimpers and moans and pushed himself back into Cas. Cas came first. He carried on thrusting while moaning. Then Dean came. All over their chests. Cas stopped thrusting and pulled out. He flopped on the bed next to Dean. It must of been half an hour before they actually got up. The quickly washed themselves and got dressed.

"So, what are we?" Cas asked. Dean was currently on top of Cas. Their lips where joined.

"Boyfriends?" Dean asked, pulling up. Cas nodded and pulled him back down. He was waring a pair of Dean's jeans and a t-shirt that was also Dean's.

"Guys, I forgot the keys, open up" Sam called. Dean got of Cas and went to open it.

"So, there was a line of people wanting take out. I did some digging around. There was this guy à couple of months ago. His boyfriend was killed but some homophobic dude. So he killed himself. So I'm thinking, 'if I can't have love then no one will'" Sam said. The room dropped 20°. They could see their breaths.

"Where are the bones?" Cas asked.

"The cemetery down the road." Sam answered. While Cas went to burn the bones, Sam and Dean faught of the ghost. It soon went up in flames. Cas came back.

"Hey, Dean, how come it only went for you?" Sam asked. Dean blushed and didn't answer.

"Oh, unless... You exept your gayness" Sam said with a smirk.

"Shut up. What do you expect? You left Cas naked in our hotel room and you where out. So he fucked me hard. Not my fault" Dean broke. Sam broke out laughing. Cas smiled at Dean. He went over and pressed a gentle kiss to his lips.

"You sounded beautiful" he whispered. Dean blushed more and Cas chuckled.