Las Vagas

Sam, Dean and Cas where on a case in Vagas. They got to their motel.

"Las Vagas, first night. Let's have some fun and start the case tomorrow" Dean said. Sam sighed.

"Only if you and Cas stick together because we don't want him getting lost" he told his brother. Dean rolled his eyes. He looked to Cas who was currently playing with the room key.

"Deal" Dean said. He walked over to Cas.

"Come on buddy, we're going out" he said. Cas looked to him and nodded. He stood and and followed Dean out the door. They went to a bar and ordered their first round of drinks. After Deans 9th shot, he didn't remember anything.

He woke up at about 12 the next day. He was in his motel. He felt someone next to him. He presumed it was some chick so he pulled them into his chest. The person sighed and Dean looked down to see the fimilair black hair. Oh shit, he thought. Cas opened his eyes and was met with Deans. Now fully awake, he sat up. Dean sat up too but felt a pain in his ass. He looked under the covers. He was naked. And so was Cas. He put the covers back down quickly. Something shiny caught his eyes and he looked to it. On his finger was a silver band. It had a blue gem in the middle. He grabbed Cas's hand. Cas had a similar one with a green gem. Dean leaned back on the bed.

"I'm confused" Cas said, inspecting the ring. Dean chuckled.

"What's the last thing you remember?" he asked the angel. Cas thought for a moment

"My 83rd shot of somthing" he said

"83?!?!" Dean said, sitting up but wincing in pain.

"Dean, are you ok?" Cas asked, worry lacing his voice. Dean nodded

"How hard did you fuck me?" he asked. Cas tilted his head.

"We had sex and got married?" he asked the hunter. Dean chuckled and patted Cas on the back. He stood up and limped over to get a pair of boxers. He turned around and saw Cas blushing feriously.

"We're married Cas, get used to it, you'll be seeing it a lot more" Dean told the angel.

"So, you're ok with it, us?" Cas asked. Dean nodded.

"It's all I've ever wanted" he said. Cas propped one leg up and rested his arm on it. The sheet covered his member and other leg but nothing else. Cas was fit as fuck too. Dean blushed and looked away. He was hot like that. He felt tingly in his lower region.

"Dean, am I turning you on?" asked the angel. Dean looked to him. He smiled. He walked over and lead on the bed in front of Cas. He looked down, the sheet barely covering him. He licked his lips before slowly pulling the sheet down. Cas only smirked at him. Dean was probably enjoying himself too much. Dean's eyes winded at the size. He gulped. Cas stroked a hand into Deans hair.

"Like what you see, princess?" he asked. Dean nodded. Cas was huge and thick. Dean leaned down and kissed it before toking Cas in his had. The door opened. He pulled the sheet back over Cas so no one would see his angel. That's right. Cas is his now. Dean turned his head to see Sam.

"Hey-a Sammy" he said, acting totally normal. Sam walked in the room.  

"Ok, get dressed, we've got a case to work" he said, not noticing Cas in the bed.

"I'm kinda busy" Dean told him. Sam rolled his eyes and looked at him

"With what- Cas?" he cut himself of.

"Hello Sam" Cas said, nodding towards him. He scooted further under the covers and Dean went with him. He layed his head on Cas's chest and they both faced the ceiling.

"Please tell me you have something on under those covers" Sam asked, pulling a face.

"No, he doesn't, since I was just about to blow him before you walked in" Dean said. Cas smirked and placed a hand near Dean's crotch.

"And Cas wants to do more" Dean added. Sam rolled his eyes

"Where did you go last night?" he asked his little brother. Sam blushed.

"I was with this guy called Salami. He's cool." Sam told him. Dean raised his eyebrows and nodded. Cas birst out laughing.

"What?" Dean asked.

"Gabe, get your wings down here" Cas said. A few seconds later, Gabe appeared in the room.

"Hey, what did I say, you owe me now" Gabriel said. He and Cas high fived.

"I'm so confused." Sam said.

"Ages ago, a few months after I fished Dean from hell, me and Gabriel where talking.
I had a huge crush on Dean. I said to Gabriel 'the day that me and Dean get married, the day Sam will fuck you while you call yourself Salami' I thought it would never come true" both angels started laughing again.

"You fucked Gabe?" Dean asked Sam.

"You married Cas?" Sam asked back.

"Let's just agree to never go to Vagas again" Cas said. Sam and Dean agreed.