Alpha On Alpha

Dean and Castiel were best friends. They were both 28. Both Alphas too. Cas was beyond gay and Dean was starting to think he was too. Cas preferred knots. But he was very attractive. Very. All omegas wanted him. They all wanted Dean, too. Cas and Dean were currently making out. That was one of the reasons why they where both gay. They were overly in love with each other. They had gone a lot further than making out on many occasions. No one knew about them. Alphas were supposed to love Omegas or even Betas. The two broke apart. They were at Bobby's cabin in the middle of the woods that they went to in the summer.

"I'm never gonna get tired of that," Dean breathed out. Cas pecked his lips again.

"We should start telling people about us," he said.

"Yeah but what if we're not true mates." Dean said. Cas could smell the worry on Dean.

"You know, we could just bite each other and see," he said. They didn't really think about the other 8 other people in the cabin. Cas started to lick and suck at Dean's neck before gently biting down. Dean let out a quiet moan. Cas pulled away and Dean pulled him closer. He licked at the flesh before sinking his teeth in. They both smiled and Dean sucked on a different part. Bobby opened the door and quickly closed it. He went back to the kitchen.

"We might have some true mates in the building," he said. Charlie(Alpha) stood up. Mary(Beta), Sam(Alpha), Gabe(Omega), Lucifer(Omega), Michael(Alpha) and John(Alpha) looked up.

"What?" Charlie asked.

"Well, you know, alpha on alpha stuff. Walk in their room and they're sucking at each other's necks. The scent in the room is the one with true mates." Bobby said. The smell that came from true mates when they were finding out about each other warned others to back off.

"My son's gay?" John asked while Charlie was jumping up and down.

"Come on, Bobby, I need details. I've been shipping them since they met" she said.

"There wasn't much to it." Bobby said.

"Well, were they naked? Where they inside each other? Who is top? I need details" Charlie pushed.

"They were just sitting on the bed, very close, still fully dressed, girl" Bobby said.

"20 dollars Dean is top" Michael said.

"Yes, let's do bets. Gabe said. He thought Dean's top as well. So did everyone else. Everyone except Charlie. Cas and Dean soon came out. They had hands on their necks and their lips were swollen. Charlie was grinning.

"Bobby said that you two were doing things," she said. Cas and Dean blushed a lot.

"Who's top?" Lucifer asked.

"C-Cas," Dean said, blushing even more.

"Hand it over, bitches" Charlie said.

"Language," the three adultes said together.

"Let's see how bad it is," Michael said. Cas and Dean slowly took their hands away. There was a bite mark surrounded by multiple hickeys. The others chuckled.

"How long has it been going on for?" John asked.

"9 years" Cas answered.

"When you first met?" Charlie asked. Cas and Dean nodded.

"How did it happen?" Sam asked.

"I fell over and pulled Dean down with me. Then we kissed and the kissing turned into more. Next thing you know, I was knotting Dean and he was screaming my name" Cas said, winking at Dean. Dean blushed more and covered his face with his hands. Cas smiled at him.

"Details, Cas" Charlie said. Cas shook his head.

"That's private information between me and Dean," he said. Charlie groaned.

"I'll have to get it out of Dean then" she said.

"I'm not saying anything in front of Bobby, mum and dad" Dean said. Everyone sat at the table and Cas grabbed Dean's thigh. Dean looked at him. The look was telling him to move his hand. Cas only smirked and moved his hand further towards Dean's crotch. Dean grabbed his hand and moved it down again. Cas moved it directly on Dean's clothed dick. Dean grabbed Cas on a head lock and pushed him to the ground. He let go of his boyfriend and carried on eating. Cas let out a growl and pulled Dean down with him. Dean laughed and got up. He ran through the halls. Cas chased after him.
He grabbed Dean's hips and pinned him against the wall. He smashed their lips together.

"BOYS, STOP FUCKING AND GET BACK TO THE TABEL" Mary shouted. Cas and Dean broke away and walked back to the table.

"He started it" Dean said.
"You pushed me on the floor" Cas said.

"You touched my dick" Dean said.

"Language" the three adults said again.

"Sorry" Dean muttered.

"When are you getting married?" Gabe asked. Dean smiled and fished a ring from his pocket.

"Cas has actually already preposed" he said, slipping it on. Cas smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"You didn't get my permission" John said.

"I asked Bobby instead because Dean was scared that you wouldn't expect" Cas explained.

"I didn't know you two where going out. I thought it was a random question" Bobby said.

"Welp, me and Cas are getting married" Dean said with a huge grinn. And they did. Castiel and Dean Winchester.