King Winchesters

Dean was the king of a huge realm. King Winchester and his little brother Prince Sam. Everyone loved the brothers. They were the nicest people in the world. And most girls were trying to get with him but he had his eyes on another person. The head of security and servants and all the stuff like that. Castiel Novak. The hottest guy alive. He was cast out of his home by his family and John Winchester, the King before, took him in. He started in the lower ranks of the servants. Then went to be a soldier when he got old enough. Then when John died, he stayed by his side all night as he passed. He also became very close to the eldest son in that time. The three would make small jokes as John passed. Dean and Cas were both 19 at the time. They cried into each other's shoulders when John did die. They had been close ever since. Dean upgraded Cas to the head of everything when he turned 25. Everyone agreed with Dean's decision since Cas was such a great guy. He knew all the servants, soldiers and most villagers by name. Cas and Dean were currently in the kitchen. They were explaining to the servants about an upcoming ball. They needed to make lots of food and set up both ball rooms with tables around the edge and space to dance in the middle.

"We've got 3 weeks to get this done. You are serving but make sure you have dresses and suits on. If you don't have one, we will provide you with one to keep. For free of course." Cas explained while Dean checked out his ass.

"Maybe bring a date, too. I won't be attending but I'll be around. If you have children, they are welcome to come. The ball will be for most of the night so they are also welcome to sleep in spare rooms or living rooms" Cas said. He carried on explaining for a while. Dean's eyes raked over Cas's body. His ruffled black hair and piercing blue eyes. His perfectly fitted suit that Dean was wanting to tear off 24/7 so he could so what else Cas was hiding underneath it.

"Dean, quit checking me out for 2 seconds and answer some questions" Cas whispered with a slight blush and smile. Dean met his eyes.

"Don't know what you're on about but I'll answer questions" He said. Cas smiled and nodded. Dean answered some questions and he and Cas left.

"If you don't mind, Sir, I'm going to bed." Cas said. Dean smiled at him.

"Can you stay with me? And stop calling me 'Sir' we are best friends" he said. Cas smiled and nodded.

"Will there be chocolate?" he asked.

"And a movie. Lots of blankets" Dean said.

"I'm in," Cas said. So they went to Dean's room. They got changed onto more comfortable clothes and climbed into bed next to each other. They surrounded themselves in blankets and turned off the lights. They put on Fantastic beasts and watched it together. Well, mostly. Dean was watching Cas.

"Dean, I'm not the TV" Cas said with a smile, turning his head. Dean blushed and smiled with him.

"Why aren't we going out yet?" he suddenly asked, moving himself a bit closer to Cas.

"Because you're the king and I'm head of everything. " Cas said.

"I'm King, we can do anything we want and get away with it. So, Castiel Novak, will you be my boyfriend and escort me to the ball?" Dean said. Cas smiled at him.

"You sure. There's loads of other beautiful people out there like that Lisa Brandon
that's really into you" he said.

"She is a slut and only likes me for fame, power, money and looks" Dean said.

"As much as I agree with you, you're not supposed to call people sluts" Cas said, a smirk playing on his smile. Dean shrugged.

"But, Cas, will you?" Dean asked. Cas nodded.

"I will but you do realise that being gay was the reason I got kicked out from my family in the first place." he said.

"You're in this family now. And you are all mine and I might actually be able to see what's under those clothes" Dean said with a smirk. Cas rolled on top of him.