Ballet

Dean walked into the bunker to classical music playing. He pulled a confused face. He walked into the library. There was Cas in blue ballet shoes. He had his eyes closed and was doing the ballet perfectly. Dean smiled he quietly sat on the table and watched him. Cas was amazing. The music finished and Cas stopped. Dean started clapping his hands. Cas turned to him blushing. He grabbed his stuff and ran out the room.

"Cas?" Dean called, following him. He managed to get in the room before Cas closed the door. Cas was crying.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Dean asked. Cas sat on the bed and pulled the shoes off.

"It's just embarrassing" he sobbed. Dean sat next to him.

"It was beautiful" he said, rubbing his back.

"All the other angels say it's stupid. That I shouldn't do it. I don't do it infront of everyone" Cas was crying more.

"Hey, don't think about what those dicks think. Think about what you want. You're really, really good" Dean said, pulling him into his arms. Cas hugged him back.

"You really think so?" he asked. Dean nodded.

"Yes, it was beautiful. You doing it makes it even more gorgeous" he said. Cas smiled at him.

"Cas, can... Can I kiss you?" Dean nervously asked. Cas pulled back and looked at him. He leaned in, captureing Dean's lips in his. He smiled. Dean pulled him closer. There lips moved together as if they did it all the time. They broke away and Cas bit his lip.

"I've wanted to do that for a long time" he said. Dean smiled at him. And that's how Sam found the two. Cuddled up together in Cas's bed, sharing soft kisses.