Cockles

A time when all three where single

Jensen, Jerard and Misha all run onto the stage dancing and singing to Carry On My Wayward Son. They all stood in the middle and done the air guitar. When the song finished they bowed and sat in their seats. Jerard and Misha turned their chairs around so the back was facing the other people. Misha was sat in the middle of Jerard and Jensen

"Hey" Jensen said to the crowd ho cheered and clapped

"I see why you do this" Misha started turning to Jerard "It's so no one can stare at your crotch the whole time" he said motion to the chair.

"Yeah, it makes me really uncomfortable" said Jerard

"Same" Misha added, raising his eyebrows

"Really, Mish, cuz I like staring" Jensen said with a smirk. The crowed went wild while Misha blushed looking at Jensen with a grin. Jensen made a 'what can I say' face at Misha.

"Get a grip" Jerard said making the crowd scream again. Jensen blushed a faced palmed.

"I regret everything" he said not into the microphone.

"You really should" Misha said back, still smiling. Jensen tood up.

"Moving swiftly on" he said. Misha stood up to and held the microphone in both hands.

"Hello, Misha" Jensen said with a smile

"Hello, Jensen" Misha said back with a smile to

"And how are you?"

"I'm fine, and you?"

"I'm well" Jerard facepalmed.

"QUESTIONS" Jerard shouted. Misha scanned the crowed and pointed to a random person

"Hi, big fan, my question is 'What is you're favourite memory with each othet?'." they asked

"I don't have any of those" Misha said seriously making Jensen laugh. He sat down again and Jerard smirked at him. Jensen put his middle finger up at him. Misha turned around

"You two are children" he said. They both smiled and reached over to fist bump each other witch resulted in Jerard nearly falling of his chair.

"My favourite memory...was then" Misha said. Jensen and Jerard nodded in agreement.

"Next question?" Jensen said as he scanned the crowd and pointed at a random person.

"I was wondering if you could act out some destiel fanfiction?" they said shyly.

"Do you have any?" Misha asked while Jensen stared at them. He turned to Misha

"Really?" he said and Misha shrugged his shoulders with a smile.

"Will it have Sam in it?" Jerard asked.

"I can find one?" they person said. She got her phone out and some of the people who where helping with the show took her to the front.

"This is the first one I found without smut so..." she said

"Smut?" Jensen asked. Misha laughed and whispered to Jensen what it was.

"I'm not doing that infornt of people" He said with a disgusted face. Jerard, Jensen and Misha looked over her shoulder to read it.

"If you wanna got stand down at the front and I'll give you your phone back after?" asked/said Jerard. She nodded and passed the phone over to him.

"I'll be the norrator and you two be Cas and Dean" he added. They all took a picture of the writing and passed the phone back to the girl.

"Cas and Dean where sat in the bunkers library reading up on law..." Jerard red the intro and Jensen and Misha done their lines. Jensen read ahead.

"Wait, they want us to make out?" he said holding his hand up to make Jerard stop reading.

"Yeah, we're not doing that" Misha said clapping his hands together and stuffing his phone into his pocket. They crowd cheared again and the three bowed. They picked another question.

"This one is for Jensen, I was wondering if you can kiss Misha?" Jensen faced palmed.

"I can but I'm not going to" he said with a smirk because he got out of this one.

"This on is for Misha," another question started "May you kiss Jensen?" Jensen faced palmed again, a blush covering his face.

"I don't know. Jensen, may I kiss you?" Misha said turning to Jensen with a smile

"Woah" Jerard said, dropping his microphone. The crowd was whistling and cheering. Jensen looked up at Misha with a smile. He made the 'come here' motion with he finger. Misha walked over

"You really wanna kiss me?" Jensen asked Misha not in the microphone. He shyly nodded but kept the smile on his face. Jensen looked over to Jerard. He nodded exitedly and put his thumbs up. Jensen looked back to Misha. He put a hand on his neck and pulled him so their lips pressed together. It was amazing in their opinions, fireworks going of in the stomachs. Jerard got up and started jumping around while the crowd screamed. Jensen broke away first with a smile. Misha smiled too.

"That was pretty good, meet me in my hotel room later" Jensen whispered so only Misha could here. He blushed a lot and grinned.

"I heard that" Jerard said as he walked over to the two. Jensen smiled

"I don't know what you're on about" Misha said while Jensen smirked. The crowd went wild again.