Personal Space

"Dean, I think I have invaded personal space" Cas said as he slowed his pace, pounding into Deans tight ass.

"That rule, hmm~ went out the widow as soon as I, ohhh~ kissed you so don't fucking stop" Dean said inbetween moans. Cas smirked then picked up his pace again. He put Deans legs over his shoulders to get a better angle.

"Fuck, Cas,  harder, god damit~" he moaned. Cas roughened his pace. Dean moaned twice as much. Angels can control themselves when the come.

"Cas, I'm close" Dean moaned. Cas grabbe Deans cock at the base.

"Not yet, baby" Cas said, out of breath. Dean moaned in response. Cas lent down and attached his lips to the hunters. It was sloppy and filled with moans.

"Hmmmm, Cas~" Dean moaned again as they broke kissing. Cas carried on his hard pace. After about half an hour, he let his death grip on Deans dick got. It was only about another few minutes before Dean came, Cas let himself come too.

He wasn't finished yet though. He pulled out Dean quickly and flipped him over so he was on his hands and knees. He placed a hand on each of Deans ass cheeks and separated them, as he did, liking the entrence. Dean moaned, feeling Cas's toung flicker over his hole, pushing in slightly every so often. He loved this feeling. He gripped at the pullow in front of him and buried his head into it. Cas yanked his head back up by is hair.

"I want t hear your pritty little moans" he said lifting his head up for a moment before going back down and  nibbling at one of the cheeks. That will defiantly leave a mark, he thought to himself. He went back to Deans entrence. Dean let out a moan, that almost sounded like a whimper, as he pushed back. Cas carried on until Dean came once again.

"How, the fuck, did you learn how to do that so well?" Dean asked as Cas pulled the covers over them both.

"I don't know but you are a bottem" Cas replied, pulling Dean into his chest.

"Only for you" Dean replied yawning

"Go to sleep"

"ok, I love you"

"I love you, too" they both fell asleep in each others arms, this was what they both love. Being with each
other. And now they can cuddle and kiss each other too.