When Bobby Came To The Bunker

Sam was on a hunt. It was a ghost so it was only a one man job. Cas and Dean where curently making out in the Dean cave since Sam wasn't there. Sam 'didn't know'. That's what they though. The younger Winchester had accidently walked in on them when they where having some fun time. They where being too loud to even notice the door opening and closing. Sam was scarred for life. He wish he didn't have headphones in cuz then he would of herd the inappropriate noises. The two stopped and Cas layed in Dean's arms across the sofa. The hunter and Angel soon fell asleep. Dean was only woken by the sound of the bunker door opening. Sam walked down the steps with Bobby behinde.

"Feel free to explore. I'll go find Dean" Sam told his uncle. Bobby nodded and started to walk down the halls until he came across a room that he wished he didn't. He walked straight back to the library. Sam went of to find Dean. He found the hunter in the Dean cave. Cas in his arms, asleep. Dean was looking at the angels peaceful face with a smile on his lips. Cas didn't really fall asleep but when he did, he was hard to wake up. Sam smiled softly

"Dean?" he whispered. Dean's head turned to Sam.

"Yeah?" he asked in a whispered too.

"Uh, Bobby's here, you wanna wake him up" he nodded to Cas while whispering this. Dean nodded and gently shook Cas. Nothing.

"Come on, Cas, babe. You need to wake up" Dean said. Cas groaned and tightened his grip around Dean's waist.

"Right, that's it" Dean pressed his lips to Cas's. A few seconds later, Cas was kissing back. Dean had to pull away so they didn't go to far infront of Sam. Cas sat up so he was straddling Dean. He rubbed his eyes before leaning down and pecking Dean's lips. He looked around and saw Sam.

"Oh, hello Sam" he said, looking at between the two hunters. Dean placed his hands and Cas's hips.

"Uh, Bobby's here" he said, rubbing circles with his thumbs. Cas nodded and got up.

"Uh, you're forgetting something." Dean said pointing to his lips. Dean didn't care sam was there anymore. Not like Sam didn't know now anyway. Cas smirked before getting on top of Dean again.

"I think I've already done that" Cas said as he placed his hands and Dean's chest.

"And I'll be leaving" Sam said walking out the room. Cas went for Dean's leps but swirved and sucked a hicky into his neck. Dean gave a small moan.

"Just kiss my lips so I can go see Bobby" Dean wined. Cas rolled his eyes and kissed Dean properly. It's lasted a few minutes. The two walked out into the library.

"Very big place you got" Bobby said.

"Yeah, whatever you do though, don't go into room 11 or 2" Dean said with a chuckle. Bobby looked anywhere but Dean's eyes.

"You went into one? Witch one?" Dean asked

"Uhhh, 2" Bobby said. Dean shook his head and looked to Cas.

"I thought you locked it" he asked

"You said you would lock it" Cas said back.

"well, anyway, we've been busted" Dean told him. Cas nodded, blushing.

"Wait, you two?" Bobby pointed between them. They nodded. "Finally, how long?" he asked

"Uh, year and a half" Cas said

"What's in room 2?" Sam asked. They all looked to him.

"You don't wanna know" Bobby said. Then it suddenly hit Sam.

"You built a sex dungeon?!?!" he shouted. Dean shrugged.

"You had been on a case for a week and me and Cas where bored of normal stick it in there sex" Dean said back.

"Not what you where saying last night" Cas butted in. Dean smirked at him with a wink.

"I don't want to know about your sex lives" Sam said.

"So, any end of the world crap happening any time soon?" Bobby said, changing the subject.

"Not until he 'accidently' gets me pregnant" Cas said. Dean faced him.

"I can get you pregnant?" he asked. Cas nodded. "How do we know you're not already. We haven't been using condoms" Dean whispered to him.

"Uh, I didn't think about that" Cas whispered back, moving closer to Dean.

"So you could be pregnant?" Dean asked

"No, I haven't had the headache"

"You wouldn't have the headache if your the one who's pregnant" Dean told him. Cas looked to the floor for a minute before looking back to Dean's eyes.

"Dean, I think I'm pregnant"

"What? How?"

"Gabriel just told me"

"Gabriel?"

"He just prayed to me saying that I was pregnant, that he's had the headache" Dean pressed his lips to the angels.

"I'm gonna be a dad" he said. Dean turned back to the other 2 people. The whole convocation Cas and him just had was in whispers.

"OK, so there's gonna be more end of world crap" he said, clapping his hands together.

"Well, congratulations" Bobby said. Then all four started on a way to keep Cas safe.