Hurt When You Fell From Heaven?

Cas Dean and Sam eating lunch in a diner. Cas and Dean where going out so they where holding hands under the table. Sam didn't know. They didn't even eat since Cas was an angel and Dean was a demond.

A waitrice came to the table and sent a flirty wink towards Dean. He ignored it a squeezed Cas's thigh. Threw out the meal, she would contantly smirk at Dean.

Dean slowly moved his hand to cup Cas's crotch. He was palming it slowly and Cas had to bite his lip so he didn't moan. He grabbed hold of his rist to motion for him to stop because the girl was coming back. Dean only squeezed and it made Cas squirm because of how hard he was.  

"Hey handsome, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" she flirted. Cas rolled his eyes while Dean glared at her.

"No but I scraped my wings a litte dragging him out of hell" Cas said, butting in with a smirk. She walked of in a strop.

"Damn, that was smooth, babe" Dean said, squeezing his crotch again.

"Do that again and I'll show no mercey, Winchester." Cas threatened but it only tuned Dean on.

"You should really keep that for the bedroom, Cas" he said blinking his eyes black quickly.

"I thought Sam wasn't supposed to know" Cas whispered, leaning into get ready to  kiss his hunter. Dean looked over to his brother and then back to Cas. Sam was watching them.

"Fuck it" Dean muttered before pressing his lips to the angels. He reached into his pocket and chucked the keys to baby at Sam before disappearing, knowing that the kiss will be getting much more heated. Sam was left staring at the spot they where just in like a moose with headlights. He didn't want to go back to the bunker any time soon.