Died. Again.

Cas and Dean had a 19 year old daughter. They lived in the bunker together. Today, Mary, their daughter, was going to introduce her boyfriend for 3 years to them. What could go wrong? She walked in the bunker with Williams hand in hers.

"Dad? Mum?" she called. Dean came into the map room with a shot gun over his shoulder.

"Dads out" he said. He looked William up and down.

"Who is he?" he asked, motioning to him with the gun.

"Before you over react, please put the gun down. I've done the drill. He's not a monster. He's my boyfriend" Mary said, giving Will's hand a squeeze. He queezed back.

"Name" Dean said.

"William Smith" Will said. Dean nodded.

"Favourite band?" he asked.

"Either Led Zeppelin or AC-DC" Will said. Dean gave a small smile and nodded.

"Favourite car?" he asked

"Don't really like them but if I have to choose, probably an Impala. 67'" William said. Dean smiled.

"I like him, you'll have to get your dads aprovel though. He's the angel" he said. He turned around.

"Cassie, baby, I want a kiss" he called. Cas appeared in front of him and grabbed his hips. He flushed their bodies together and joined lips. Dean wrapped his arms around Cas's neck and pulled him even more closer. Mary cleared her throat, making them pull apart. They both faves her with arms around each other.

"Who's that?" he asked, nodding to Will.

"I'm William Smith, sir" Will said. Cas nodded. He walked over until he was half a meter infront of him. He had a stern look in his eyes. Will felt very small very quickly.

"Cas, you're intimidating him" Dean said with a small smile.

"Good," Cas said. Will gluped.

"You hurt her, I kill you" Cas said. He walked back over to Dean and pecked his lips. He sat on the table, taking his trench coat off.

"You staying for dinner?" Dean asked, standing in-between Cas's legs but not facing him. Cas rubbed his sides.

"If you don't mind, we're staying the night?" Mary said.

"If you sleep in different rooms and leave the doors open" Cas said. Mary rolled her eyes.

"Cas, let them be. But do keep the door open" Dean said, rubbing Cas's thigh.

"And, please, please don't do things while we're here" Mary said. Dean groaned and leaned his head back on Cas's shoulder. Cas kissed underneath his ear.

"What about the shower?" Cas asked.

"If you're really, really quiet. I don't want to hear a sound." Mary said, covering here face. Cas picked Dean up and ran him down the halls to their bathroom. Mary rolled her eyes and turned to Will.

"So, those where my parents. Cas and Dean. My Uncle is probably with my other Uncle somewhere. That's all." she said. Will nodded. At dinner, Mary cooked. Cas and Dean came out when she was putting it on the library table. They where only in sweatpants. They sat down at the table. Gabe and Sam where out. Mary had cooked burgers and fries. They ate and went to bed. Cas and Dean climbed into bed together. They where woken at 3 in the morning by Claire.

"Dad, I had a nightmare" she said.

"Don't you have Will to snuggle with?" Cas asked. Dean was asleep with his head buried into Cas's chest.