Demond!Dean

"You can't go round killing every monster. Some are innocent" Castiel shouted at the demond infront of him. You could see the rage boiling up in Dean. Sam had left for his room. He didn't want to be in the middle of two celestial beings fighting.

"Who says I can't" Dean said back in a cocky voice.

"For fucks sake, Dean. You've been hunting since you where a kid. You should know you don't kill everyone. Just because the demond is in you doesn't mean you can kill everything" Cas said back, Dean was getting on his nerves now. Dean walked up to Cas, getting in his face.

"You don't own me, you can't tell me what to do" Dean argued back.

"You're a dick, Dean Winchester. I don't like what you've turned into" Cas said. Dean was about to punch Cas but the angel caught his hand. He twisted it around to his back and pushed him up against the wall.

"Don't" Cas said. Dean smirked.

"Make me" he said as he flipped them over so Cas was on the wall. Dean pinned his arms above his head with one hand and raked the other down Cas's chest.

"Little Angel" he whispered down Cas's neck, making the angel shiver. His brothers and sister would be very disappointed in him. Being dominated by a Winchester. Let alone a demond. So he did the only thing he could think of. He pressed his lips to Deans and flipped them over again.

"Little demond" he whispered, braking the kiss, glowing his eyes for a second.

"So you do have some dominance in there" Dean whispered with a smirk. Cas cuped Dean's croutch with one hand. The demond squirmed. Cas smirked and squeezed.

"Get on your knees" he told Dean. Dean gulped but obliged. He kneeled down, his face nearly touching Cas as he did so.

"Undo my belt" Cas whispered. Dean ran his hands up Cas's legs and to the belt. He undone it and pulled it threw the loops with his teeth. Cas carded his fingers threw Dean's hair.

"Suck my dick" he whispered. Dean nodded and pulled Cas's boxers and trousers down to mid-thigh. He steared at the size. Cas was big and leaking pre-come. At least 12 inches and thick. He looked up to Cas and then back down.

"What are you waiting for, it's not gonna suck itself" Cas said. Dean slowly nodded and took Cas in his hand. Cas groaned as Dean started pumping him. Dean didn't really know what to do. He licked Cas's shaft and sucked hard on the tip. Cas groaned again. Dean deep throated him and grabbed his hips. He swallowed around it, drawing a moan from the angel. Cas's gripped his hair and trusted int his mouth. Dean closed his eyes. It didn't take much longer for Cas to come, down Deans throat with a loud moan. Dean sucked more, getting every last drop of Cas's come.

"Now, let's take this to your room." Cas said. The two had a very fun night.