Getting Drunk

Dean walked into the library to see his human friend sat at the table.

"Come on Cas, you are human now and you need to experience at least 1 time at a bar" he said, spinning the car keys on his finger. Cas nodded and stood up. The two went to baby. They drove to the nearest bar. Dean walked in. It was busy for a Saturday night.

"Come on, I'll get your first drink" Dean said, patting Cas on the back. He walked up to the counter and ordered 2 beers, winking at the female bar tender. Cas looked down. His feeling for the hunter had became stronger since he turned human.

"Ok, we drink till we can't walk. Then we get Sam to pick us up." Dean said. He took a swing of beer and Cas copied. Fast forward to 2 hours later, Cas walked up to the bar and ordered his 2nd round of tiquila shots. He grinned at the bar tender. He done the shot and got another beer. He wasn't a light wait. He had 2 shots of tiquila. Nearly a whole bottle of jin. 12 beers. And was still going. He had just finished dancing. He spotted Dean in the corner chatting to a pretty lady.

"Dean" he gasped, walking up to the hunter.

"Hey, Cas, you having fun?" Dean asked. Cas nearly fell over and Dean caught him.

"My hero, you saved me with your big strong arms. He's so hot, isn't he?" he said to the lady. She scoffed.

"I think you friend is a little gay for you" she said to Dean. Dean chuckled and pushed Cas back towards the counter. Fast forward another hour, Cas spotted Dean now making out with the lady. He gasped and stormed over. He pulled Dean away from her and pressed his lips to the hunters. Dean pushed him away straight away. He saw the look of hurt and confusion on Cas's face and pulled him straight back. Then Cas passed out in the middle of kissing. Dean chuckled and hulled Cas into his arms. He walked out the bar, not looking back at the girl who had a shocked expression on his face. Dean pulled out his phone when he had layed Cas in the back seats of baby.

"Hey, Sam, can you pick us up. We might of had a tiny bit to much to drink." Dean said. He might be a bit love drunk too. I mean, Cas just kissed him. Dean heard Sam sight.

"Where are you?" he asked. Dean told him where the where and hung up the phone. Cas opened his eyes and Dean smiled at him. He crawled in the car on top of Cas.

"Dean, I would like for us to do stuff but not when we're drunk. But please, kiss me" Cas said. Dean smiled and nodded. He leaned down and locked lips with Cas. It was slow. Sweet. They carried on until there was a bang on the top of the room. They both jumped and broke apart.

"You've had way to much to drink" Sam said, chuckling. Dean glared at him
The both sat up and Dean passed the keys to Sam. Sam got in the front and drove back to the bunker. Cas and Dean went to Dean's room. Dean pulled his shirt and trousers off and flopped on the bed. He was now only in his boxers. Cas stripped down to his boxers and flopped onto the bed next to Dean. The mindlessly pulled each other into their arms and pulled the covers over them, like they did it every day. In the morning they where still cuddling. Dean had a banging headache. He looked to his clock. It was already 11. He chuckled and looked down. Cas had his arms around Dean with his face in his chest. Dean kinda remembered what happened last night. Getting drunk and kissing Cas.

"Come on, Cas. We need to get up" Dean said. Cas let out a whine and pulled the covers over his head. He then quickly shot up and ran into the bathroom. Dean heard Cas throwing up and got up. He went into the bathroom and patted his back.

"Let it out, you'll feel better after" he said. After a while, Cas stopped. Dean flushed the chain for him.

"I'm never drinking again" Cas said. Dean chuckled.

"That's what I said the first time. What do you remember for last night?" he asked. Cas thought for a moment and smiled slightly.

"Kissing you cuz you where kissing that woman" he answered.

"So you kissed me because of jealousy then?" Dean said, helping Cas up and back to the bed.

"Yup" Cas said.

"I'll go get some pain killers for our headaches. Put some of my clothes on of you want" Dean said, putting on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt and walking out the room. Cas grabbed a hoodie and sweatpants from the cupboard. He pulled them on and layed back on the bed. Dean came back and smiled at the sight. He passed the water and pils to Cas. They both took one and climbed back into bed, snuggling together. Sam knocked on the door. Too loudly for their liking. He opened it.

"So, Charlie's coming over" he said in a loud voice.

"Shhhhhhhh" Cas and Dean said together. Sam chuckled and left the room. A few hours later, Destiel decided to get up. They aventured into the library. Charlie and Sam where sat at the table talking.

"And there up" Sam said. Charlie turned her head.

"Has Destiel fucked?!" she squeeled. Cas and Dean blushed.

"Not yet, we just stayed the night with each other." Dean answered as Cas sat down. He climbed onto he angels lap. The hunter snuggled into Cas's neck.

"Dean embracing his inner rainbow" Charlie said, nudging Sam's arms. Sam chuckled and nodded. Dean lifted his head and got of Cas.

"I'm not gay" he said. Cas grabbed his hips and pulled him back on his lap.

"Doesn't mean you don't like me. You could just he angelsexual." he said. Dean chuckled and nodded.

"Or just Castielsexual" he said. Cas smiled and nodded. He leaned into Dean and pressed a gentle kiss to his lips. It was slow and sweet. Dean tilted his head and pushed into Cas more. Cas ran his toung along Dean's bottem lip, asking for entrance. Dean gladly, and quickly, gave. Cas slipped his toung into Dean's mouth. Their toungs fought for dominance which Cas won. The ex-angel moved a hand up to the back of Dean's neck while the other stayed on his hip.

"We would rather you not screw each other in front of us" Sam said. Cas picked Dean up and walked him down the halls. They heard Charlie start laughing her head off.

"You didn't see that coming?" she said. Destiel didn't hear the rest; Cas had shut the door to Dean's room. They had a lot of fun.