Absolutely Fucking Awasom

Jared, Misha and Jensen walked out onto the stage. They bowed and waved and then sat down.

"Ok, so I was thinking about this earlier. I'm probably gonna regret saying this" Misha started.

"Don't you always?" Jared asked. Misha nodded was a small smile.

"I've never seen you guys naked. You've seen me but I've never seen you" he said.

"Well, like most people, we don't do a strip dance at a party" Jensen said.

"I was drunk and weren't you watching?" Misha said. He then passed his microphone over to Jared who dropped it. Jensen shrugged with a smile

"It was a good show" he said. Misha nodded.

"Come to my hotel room later and I'll give you another" he said, leaning over to whispered. Jensen grinned and nodded.

So here they where. Jensen was laid back against the bed as Misha took of his clothing one by one. He was down to his trousers when Jared knocked on the door and came in.

"We're kinda busy" Misha said.

"Oh, god, um, use protection" Jared said and walked back out. Misha chuckled. He put the lach on the door. He walked over to the bed. He grabbed Jensen's ankles and pulled him to the bottem of it.

"Do you want to uses protection?" he asked. Jensen shook his head. Misha tugged at the hem of Jensen's shirt and pulled it over his head. He pushed Jensen back on the bed and straddled his hips. He pulled his own shirt off. Jensen blushed. He reached up to touch his abbs. Misha grinned down to him. He grinded his hips. Jensen groaned.

"Mish, please fuck me." he said. Misha grabbed his hands and put them by his head.

"You want to have kinky, dirty sex?" he asked.

"Will I be able to walk after?" Jensen asked. Misha sighed and looked up.

"Probably not" he said. Jensen chuckled.

"You have the stuff for that kind of sex?" he asked. Misha grinned. He got up and went over to a bag. He pulled out one of his old t-shirt and ripped it into long pieces. He tied Jensen's hands the the headboard. Then he pulled out a cock ring.

"Don't want you coming without premssion" he said. Jensen moaned and let his head fall back on the bed. Misha chuckled. He straddled Jensen's hips. Jensen pushed his hips but Misha pushed them back down. He leaned in and breathed down his neck.

"Beg for it, slut" he said, huskily. Jensen shivered.

"Please. Please fuck me. Fuck me hard. Till I can't walk in the morning" he whined. Misha grinned.

"Gladly" he said. He got up and stripped himself. He sat over Jensen so his dick was by his lips.

"Suck it, baby" he said. Jensen resumed eye contact as he opened his mouth.

"Fuck my mouth" he said with a smirk.

"Wow, even as a sub you try to act manly." Misha said. He then grabbed Jensen's hair and thrusted into his mouth. Jensen gagged and pulled on the restraints. Misha thrusted into his mouth hard. He pulled out. Jensen was panting and had silva on his bottem lip. Misha pulled Jensen's trouser and boxers off. He slipped a cock ring on him.

"Can I eat you out" Misha asked, pumping himself. Jensen nodded. Misha flipped him around so he was on his knees and gripping onto the headboard. He pulled his cheeks apart  and licked over his hole. Jensen gasped at the new feeling. Misha pushed his tongue in. He moaned at the taste. He added a finger next to his tongue. Jensen was falling apart. His dick was painfully hard but he was unable to come. Misha added a second finger and pulled his tongue out. He thrusted them in and out and added a third. He pulled them out and licked over his hole. Jensen gasped.