The Teacher And The Youtuber (part 2)

The next day, the same thing happened. Dean begging Cas not to go and Cas going anyway. He was almost late for his class one again. He spoke to Lisa first.
"Lisa, would you like for Dean winchester to came to school?" he asked her. A smile crawled across her face.
"You cane do that!?" she asked in shock.
"I have my ways" Cas smiled
"Yes please Mr Novak"
"I'll try and get him in tomorrow but don't tell anyone, I want it to be a surprise" she nodded and thanked him again before going back to her desk. Cas went home after lunch since he didn't have any more lessons and told Dean about the news.
"Do you think you can come tomorrow?" he asked
"Come in where?" he asked with a wink and a smirk playing at his lips. Cas rolled his eyes.
"To school. Maybe somewhere else afterwards if you behave" Cas said back sugestivaly. The following morning, Dean was panicing. He didn't know if they would like him or not. Believe it or not, this was Deans first time meeting fans. Cas came up behinde him and wrapped his arms around his waist. He placed a comforting kiss on Deans neck. They had to leave earlier that day because Cas had to get to his classroom before any of his students so he yould get up. When they got to the classroom, Cas got a chair from a desk that wasn't being used and moved it to behinde his desk. He pointed to it.
"Sit" he told Dean. Dean sat. The students started flooding into the room, chattering about the extra person, that they all knew about, in class. Castiel turned to Dean and whispered not to say anything about them two before hushing the class down to start the lesson.
"As you can see, we have someone else with us today." he pointed to Dean "This dose not mean I will be any less strict. If you go of topic, there will be detentions. Dean would you like to introduce yourself?" he looked at Dean who stood up.
"Hi, I'm Dean. You probably know me from youtube. I'm going to let Mr Novak go back to talking because I have no idea what to say" the class chuckled.
"Turn to page 396 and do questions 1,2 and 3" Cas walked over to Dean and pulled him around so they were both facing the bored
"Talk or else I'm giving extra homework" Cas said to the class who quickly started talking.
"I've gotta say Cas, you're the hottest teacher" Dean wisered so only Cas could hear him. Cas rolled his eyes and pulled Dean out the class by his arm.
"So what now? You gonna take me into the janitors closet so we can make out" Dean said smirking at Cas. Cas pushed Dean back so they were out the view of the kids. Cas pressed his lips to Deans. He pulled away after a few seconds.
"Will you please be quiet now?" Cas asked
"Yes, Mr Novak" Dean said still smirking. Cas blushed. Dean knew it turned Cas on when he said that.
"Shut up or else" Cas replied
"Or else what?" Dean stepped closer smirking still.
"Or else you're not getting any tonight" Cas pecked Dean on the lips quickly before walking back in the room leaving a blushing Dean. A couple seconds later, Dean entered the class.
"No, Adam, I'm happy with my husband" Cas said making Dean look at him questionably.
"Dean, we think that Mr Novak has the hots for you" Lisa said making Cas go an even darker shade of red.
"Oh I bet he dose" Dean said "Most people do" Cas went even darker.
"Mr Winchester" Michael started "Are you married?"
"Yes, I have been for four years. They are the most amazing person I have ever known. I don't regret asking them out. I don't regret marrying them. I don't regret anything. I love them more than anything. I love them more then my car. They have got me threw hard things in life. He was always there for me." Dean didn't realise he was staring at Castiel until one of them asked why Cas was crying. That sounded very familiar to Cas and he knew exactly why. Dean had said something familiar when he had preposed. He didn't think about the 20 pairs of eyes watch them. He pulled Dean closer to him by his jacket before kissing him, lovingly. Dean kissed back.
"Hey, Dean, stop snogging our teacher" Adam shouted making the class birst out laughing. Dean pulled away.
"He kissed me!" Dean shouted back.
"If any of you say anything about this before his video is out, there will be detentions and double homework for a month." Castiel threatened. Most of the girls, and some boys, in the class were shocked at the sight, hoping one day that they would of been with the great Dean Winchester (Novak).
"Sir, dose this mean that Dean Winchester is your husband?" Lisa asked, dissapointment in her voice.
"Yes and it's Dean Novak" Dean said answering the question. Cas smiled.
"Now if you don't mind, can you all get back to your work." Cas said still smiling. Cas and Dean both left the school with big smiles on their faces at the end of the day. When they got hom, they decided to flim the video. Dean set up his filming gear and set it to recored.
"Hey guys, I'm back for yet another video." he smiled at Cas who was behinde the camera then looked back to the camera. "Today it's not like other videos, today I'm going to tell you something about me that only my family and close friends know." he looked up to Cas again who gave him a reassuring nod. He looked back to the camera "I'm actually gay, I've been in a relationship for 10 years and married for 4 of them. He is this best man I have ever known. Come on Cas" he held a hand out to Cas who took it. He sat on Deans lap facing the camera. He did a small wave and said hi. "This is Castiel Novak, and yes, that means I'm Dean Novak. He is a history teacher at a nearby high school and he is really hot when he teachers." Dean smiled and kissed Cas on the cheek. Castiel was blushing. "I'm going to end this video here, make sure to like and subscribe" Dean turned the camera off. Cas turned around so he was facing Dean, still sat on his lap.
"You where well behaved today" Cas said smiling.
"Is that so?" Dean asked, a smirk playing on his lips.
"You still up for coming somewhere else?" Castiel said leaning in closer.
"Definatly" Dean closed the space between them. Let's just say it got a lot more heated.