Destiel/Cockles 2

Season 16, episode 19. Misha and Jensen where filming a destiel sex scene. The where in the back of the impala. They where also going out. Jensen was lead in the back with Misha on top of him

Take 1:

Misha grinded down onto Jensen, kissing him pationatly. He birst out laughing and sat up. Jensen smiled at him.
"Ok, ok, I can do this" Misha said rubbing his face.

Take 2:

Misha moved to Jensen's neck, sucking face hickeys. Jensen started laughing and Misha sat up.
"What?" he asked, smiling.
"It's just we're going out and you're sucking fake hickeys into my neck" Jensen explained. Misha rolled his eyes and leaned down to give him a quick proper kiss.

Take 3:

Misha sat up to take Jensen's shirt off but Jensen reached for the buttons on his shirt.
"I'm supposed to take yours of first, then you take mine off" Jensen said.
"But I normally take yours of first so I got confused." Misha said back. Jensen blushed and covered his face.

Take 4:

Jensen faked moaned and started laughing. Misha sat up and sighed.
"Really?" he asked. Jensen nodded.

Take 5:

Misha grinded into Jensen. Jensen unbuttoned the buttons on his shirt and pulled it of Misha's shoulders. Misha threw it and it ended up in the front of the car. He pulled Jensen's shirt over his head and to the front. He kissed down his neck and collor bones. He kissed down to his waist line and undid the belt buckle when the cameras stopped.

Misha did his belt buckle back up and moved up to kiss his boyfriend.
"We're going to have to go on a brake to sort out my problem" Jensen said when they broke apart. Misha nodded and gave Jensen his shirt. He got out the car and pulled Jensen with him. Jensen covered his member with his shirt and the two walked to their trailer. They had a bit of fun and went back to set for the next scene.

They where lead together in the back and talking. Jerard showed up because he was in this scene also

Take 1:

Misha layed his head on Jensen's chest. They didn't have their shirts on and the cameras where on their top half.
"I love you" Misha whispered, tracing circles into Jensen's chest. Jensen started laughing.
"For fucks sake, Jensen, hold it together" Jerard said from outside the car

Take 2:

"I love you" Misha said. Jensen was stoking Misha's hair. He kissed his fourhead
"I love you, too" he said. Misha smiled. Jerard knocked on the window and threw his hands up in an annoyed expression. Misha sat up and faked pulled his trousers on. Jensen did the same. Misha pulled his shirt on and done the buttons up. Jensen pulled his shirt over his head. They got out the car and headed into the scene.