Criminals

Dean was sat in his one bedroom apartment watching TV. The news. To see if he had been caught. Not this time luckily. But that Castiel Novak was there. He got caught in the security camera. Doing a load of facial expressions meaning.

'Dean Winchester, you are dead'.

Dean chuckled and shook his head. Only the criminals knew that language. The next few weeks, they talked over security cameras

'That's not what you're gonna say when I stab a knife into your throat'

'Dean, Dean, Dean, you're such a tease.'

'Mabye we should meet up sometime, have a fist fight.'

'Ok, coffee shop, main street'

'Ok, done'

So they decided to meet up. Dean got there first, he sat at a table in the back of the shop and waited for this mysterious Castiel Novak. He turned up a few minutes later. He sat down in front of Dean.

"So, in here or shall we take it outside?" he asked. Dean looked around.

"I've placed a bomb under the table, it's going of in 5" Dean said. Cas smirked

"Let's get going then" he said. The two got up and walked down the street. 5 minutes later, they heard an explosion and a few minutes later, paramedics where racing down the road. Cas and Dean chuckled. They went into an alley way and as soon as they where hidded, Cas pushed Dean up against the wall. Kissing him pationatly. Dean moaned into it and wrapped his arms around Cas's neck. Cas broke away.

"I've wanted to do that since the first time I saw you" he said, out of breath. Dean chuckled and kissed Cas again. He broke away.

"Same" he said.

"So, how about a coffee, at a different shop?" Cas asked. Dean nodded.

"Or how about we skip the coffee and just get married, Bee" he said. Cas tilted his head. Dean remembered Cas. Just by that kiss. He was the little nerdy boy that sat at the back of the class.

"Wait, Dean. As in Dean Winchester. The football team captain?" Cas asked. Dean nodded.

"Shit, you just got hotter" Cas said. Dean chuckled.

"And you where the cute little nerd that I kissed at a party." he said. He looked Cas up and down.

"You got fit" he said.

"Why thank you, I joined the gym so I could kill Michael, that's how all this started." Cas said. Dean chuckled. Cas pulled away from him and grabbed his hand.

"So, do you have a house near by cuz I want to get those clothes of you" he said. Dean nodded and him and Cas went home and had a lot of fun.