Home

For the hundredth time, Dean crouched down next to Castiel. He passed over the Mcdonalds he brought and sat down next to him.

"Hello Dean" Cas said.

"Hey, Cas. You know about the snow coming tonight? It'll be for a few hours before it goes to -8°C." Dean said. Cas motioned to his blankets.

"I'll be fine" he said.

"You sure you don't want to crash at my place?" Dean asked.

"Dean, I'll be fine" Cas said with a soft smile. Dean nodded.

"I need to go to work, I got the long shift today. Don't finish till 12." he said. Cas nodded.

"See you tomorrow" he said. Dean nodded and made his way down the street. When he finished work, he went and saw Cas to see if he was ok. Cas was basically a shaking pile of blankets. Dean kneeled in the frozen snow next to him. It was that cold the the blankets where slightly frosty.

"Cas?" he said, rubbing his back. He pulled the covers down to expose Cas's face. His face was pale. The tip of his nose was red as well as his ears.

"Cas?" he tryed again. He soon realised that Cas was too cold to even wake up. He became worried. He picked Cas up into his arms and took him to his place. He dicided to wash him and then put him in his bed. He removed Cas's clothing down to his boxers and put him in a warm bath. He rinced his body and washed his hair as if he was cleaning a new born baby. He dryed Cas and then put sweatpants, t-shirt and a hoddie on him. Cas still hadn't woken up and Dean was getting more worried. He took Cas to his bed and tucked him in. He made sure the heating was high before getting changed into something more comfortable. He went to the sofa with a blanket and cussion. He fell asleep but woke up again at 4. He got up and went to his room. Cas was still shaking slightly so Dean climbed into the bed as well. He pulled Cas into his arms and held him close. He fell back to sleep. Cas woke in the morning with unfamiliar warmth. He opened his eyes and looked into the peacful face of Dean. He smiled slightly and sat up. Dean slowly opened his eyes.

"Morning, Sunshine" he said, putting a hand on Cas's back.

"Uh, why am I here?" Cas asked, rubbing his eyes. That was the best night sleep he had in years.

"I went to check on you after work but you wouldn't wake up and I thought you where going to die. So I brought you here. I washed you, not in the creepy way, dressed you and then put you to bed. You were still shaking earlier this morning so I came in the bed with you" Dean explained. Cas smiled at him.

"Than you. That was very kind. I still don't see why you help me though" he said.

"Because I might like you. More than friends" Dean said as he blushed. Cas smiled more.

"I like you too" he said. Dean smiled at him. They both leaned in until their lips met. The broke away with bigger smiles.

"If you would like, I can leave" Cas offered when Dean got up.

"Hell no, you are staying here. I can have the sofa if you don't want to share. I will help you get back on your feet" Dean said, helping him up. He only saw the scars on Cas's body now.

"Only if we can go to the next level of trust. I've trusted the wrong people before" Cas said, looking down. Dean pecked his lips.

"We can have breakfast and while we eat, we can tell each other secrets that even our best friends don't know" he said. Cas nodded. So they did.

"I have a son. His mum doesn't let me see him at all." Dean said.

"I have a daughter, same thing with her mum" Cas said.