The Angels 1

Charlie and Sam had dragged Dean to yet another music concert. Angels where playing this time. The band consisted of three brothers that where named after angel. Castiel, Lucifer and Gabriel. Castiel was the youngest but the head of the band. Sam, Charlie and Dean where standing in the busy area of people waiting for the band to start. They started with their most famous song. Dragging your ass outta hell. Dean kinda liked it but he pulled out his phone and started scrolling threw Facebook. They song ended and Cas looked around the large area.

"Hey, you, blond hair, on your phone" he said into the microphone. Sam nudged Dean's arm and Dean looked up. He lloked at the stage and was met with the most beautiful pair of eyes. He was near the front. Cas crouched down.

"What's you name?" he asked. Dean put his phone away.

"Dean. Dean Winchester." he answered.

"Come up here with me, Dean" Cas said, standing up. Dean blushed and nodded. He made he way threw the crowd infront of him until he was at the front. Cas held out his hand. Dean took it and Cas helped him up on stage.

"Dean, Dean Winchester" Cas said, motioning to Dean for the audience. Cas took the mike away from his face.

"Your first time at a concert?" he asked. Dean shook his head.

"No, 6th this week. My brother and best friend are taking me out to loads since my ex-boyfriend dumped me, got a girl friend. Then she cheated on my with my ex boyfriend" he said.

"Oh, I'm sorry, what happened?" Cas asked,showing real concern.

"I preposed and she walked out the restaurant laughing. I saw her making out with a my ex-boyfriend the same day" Dean said. Cas pulled out a pen from the back pocket of his trousers. He pulled on Dean's arm and wrote down his number.

"I promise I won't reject you. Take me out on a date, couple of years you can prepose again. Might turn out better for you. Call me later, make a date" he said, putting the pen back into his pocket. Dean blushed.

"Will do, I promise it will be a good one." he said.

"That's my personal number, don't give it to anyone." Cas added.

"I won't" Dean said. They smiled at each other.

"So you know any songs of mine?" Cas asked. Dean blushed and nodded. He was secretly
a fan of the songs but didn't really look into the ban members.

"You wanna stay up here?" Cas asked. Dean blushed and nodded again.

"Can we get another mike up here?" Cas said into his microphone. Someone came up a
few minutes later with one and passed it to Dean. Dean thanked them and turned back to Cas. Cas grabbed his hand and lead him over to the other people. Gabe was on the keybord and Luci was on the drums. Cas had an electric guitar.

"Dean, this is Gabe and Luci, my brothers." Cas said. He quickly realised that he was still holding Dean's hand, so he dropped it with a blush. Dean blushed too.

"Cassie's in love" Gabe said, nudging Luci's arm. Cas blushed more.

"Can you not?" he asked.

"Let's just get this concert done?" he added. Gabe and Luci nodded.

"What do you play?" Luci asked Dean.

"Guitar" Dean answered. Cas pulled the strap over his head and passed it over to
Dean. Dean smiled at him and took it.

"Thank you." he said. Cas smiled back. They all looked back to the crowd and started to speak into the mikes again.

"We have a new member of the band. My date tonight" Cas said. Dean blushed and looked at him. Cas shrugged and grinned.