When Bobby Came To The Bunker 2

2 weeks had passed and luckily, at the moment, nothing had came for them. Probably something do do with Dean still having a tiny bit of demond blood in him so the baby wouldn't be a nephilim, it would be nephilhim. So they could probably be able to destroy the universe with the snap of their fingers. Cas was currently explaining to the 3 other people what a angel pregnancy was like.

"They tend to be bigger so their is room for the baby's wings. They get hungry, tired and stroppy. The baby is only inside the carrier for 2 months so I have about 3 weeks left. We must not let anyone go near them except people we trust until they're atlest 3. I think that's all" Cas said. Dean was sat next to him with a hand on his thigh. Bobby and Sam where in front of them.

"Can we still have kinky sex?" Dean whispered to him, leaning over. Cas smirked at him.

"Yes, how about later?" he asked with a wink. Dean nodded.

"I wanna shower" Dean said, standing up. Cas smiled and grabbed his hand.

"Take me with you" he said. Dean smiled before picking him up bridle style and spinning around with him in his arms. Cas laughed and clung onto Dean. The two went to Dean's room. Dean set Cas down and went into the bathroom. Cas took of his shirt jsut as Dean was coming out. Dean gasped and ran towards Cas.

"Baby bump, sit your ass on the bed" he told the angel. Cas rolled his eyes and did. Dean kneeled infront of him and rubbed the bump.

"Beautiful baby bump" he said while kissing it. Cas chuckled and stroked Dean's hair.

"I want a shower" he complained. Dean got up and pulled Cas with him. Half an hour of making out and showers later, the cuddled together. Dean was being the big spoon with his hands on the bump. He had his face buried in the back of Cas's neck.

Dean woke first in the morning. He slowly took his arm from underneath Cas and slipped on a pair of boxers and swearpants. He left the room and went to the kitchen. He decided to make pancakes. Once he had made some, he put chocolate sauce on them and brought them back to his room. Cas woke as he closed the door.

"Hey, baby, I got you breakfast" Dean said. Cas smiled sleeply up to him.

"Thank you" he murmerd, sitting up, but not all the way. He gently took the plate from Dean and rested it on his small bump. Dean chucked and stood up. He streached just as the lights flickered and fizzed out. 2 other figures appeared in the room. They dragged Cas out the bed.

"You are guilty of carrying a nephilhin, punishment: death" they said as they stabbed Dean's angel in the back. But Cas didn't die. His eyes glowed a bright green and he let of a wave of power, turning the other angels to dust. The angel blade dropped to the floor, as did he. Dean rushed over to his side, pulling the naked angel into him. Cas slowly opened his eyes.

"What happened?" he asked, looking into Dean's eyes. Dean smiled slightly.

"Angels came but our baby saved us" he told him. There was a knock on the door and Dean lifted Cas up onto the bed, pulling the covers over him. He opened the door to find Sam and Bobby.

"There was like a wave of energy, you know anything about it?" Sam asked. Dean looked to Cas who had fallen back to sleep with the plate of pancakes on the floor.

"That was the little baby protecting their mother and father." Dean said "Angels came and said something about a nephilhin and tryed to kill Cas-"

"A nephilhin?" Sam asked. Dean nodded.

"That's like a Demond and Angel cross over, isn't it?" Bobby asked and Sam nodded. They both took out holy water and threw it in Dean's face. Dean wiped his face.

"Mabye Dean still has demond blood in him, it was a few months ago that he got turned back" Sam said to Bobby. Bobby nodded.

"Hopefully or Cas has cheated on Dean" Bobby said. Seeing that Dean's tattoo was unharmed.

"I haven't, nor would, ever cheat on Dean" Cas said, now awake. Dean walked over to him and passed him a pair of boxers. Cas shimmied them on under the sheets. He sat at the edge of the bed and pulled on a pair of sweatpants.

"We think that Dean still had demond blood in him" Sam told him. Cas nodded and pressed his hand to Dean's head. He closed his eyes for a couple of seconds before taking his hand away and opening them.

"Change of plans, I'm going into labour in the next few hours and we're having a nephilhin" he told Dean. Dean nodded. And, fuck, was he scared.