Gayness

Cas was sat on his bed. He was studying. His room mate (and boyfriend) was on his way home from school. He was only wearing a pair of panties that Dean liked.

The door swung open and shut with a slam. Cas looked up at Dean and smiled.

"Hey, Babe. How's your day?" he asked. Dean huffed and pressed a quick kiss to Cas's lips. He sat on the bed.

"What's her fucking name, the Teacher from History, set 3 pieces of homework for Wednesday. Lisa tryed to kiss me again but I ducked and she kissed the lock. Pretty funny. She was embarrassed as fuck. I've been horny since I saw you naked this morning." Dean said. Cas chuckled. He went back to reading his text book for Geography. Dean looked at him. He stood up and striped himself. He crawled inbetween Cas legs, under the book. Cas rolled his eyes.

"Dean~" he tryed to warn but Dean started to press kisses to his clothed dick. Dean pulled him out the panties and sucked hard on the tip. Cas tryed to carry on reading but it was hard when he had a naked man sucking him of. Dean deep throated him and hummed. Cas threw his head back and moaned. Dean pulled away and sat at the end of the bed. He parted his legs. His member was hard against his stomach. Cas licked his lips at the sight. He looked back down to the book. Deans hand snaked down to his hole. He slowly took a butt plug out. Cas tryed not to look up at his boyfriend but he loved the sounds he was making. He leaned back on the bed and held the book up in front of him. He felt soothing cold around his ankle and then there was a click. Then the same for the other ankle. He looked up and saw Dean with a devilish smirk. He had cuffed Cas's ankles to the bed. He had got the kinky sex box out. Cas shook his head and went back to reading. Then he felt Dean hover above his dick. He felt Dean hold it before he entered threw the tight ring of muscle. Dean moaned and sat down all the way. Cas closed his eyes, trying not to moan. Dean bounced up and down, moaning loudly. Cas threw the book somewhere in the room. He sat up and pulled the cuffs off. He then turned over and pulled out of Dean. He went over to the box and pulled out a cock ring. He placed it on Dean. He took the panties of and chucked them to the floor. 

"I was trying to study, Dean" he said as he pushed back in. Dean moaned and arked his back. Cas smirked. He started a hard pace. Fucking Dean with no mercy. He grabbed his hips. The headboard hit the wall and he went faster. Dean loved it hard. Cas came after not long.

"Please, Cas~ Let me come~" Dean wined. Cas shook his head. He pulled Dean up. He lead him over the desk and fucked him harder. Dean clawed at his back.

"Fuck, Dean. So pretty. Moaning like this. Wanting me to let you come." Cas said and went faster. He carried on for ages. Only when he was aprotching his third time coming did he take the cock ring of Dean. Dean had tears in his eyes from the pleasure. He came all over their stomach and chests with a loud moan. Cas stopped his thrusting. He picked Dean up and layed him on the bed, licking up the mess with his toung. Dean felt come leaking from his hole but he would just have a shower in the morning. The two fell asleep.

The next day, Lisa was waiting for Dean by his class.

"Hey, Deany" she said, twirling her hair with her finger.

"How many times, I'm gay" he told her with a roll of his eyes

"Are you sure?" she asked

"Yeah, posative. In fact, I got fucked so hard last night that I still feel like he's inside me, oh wait, that's a butt plug, keeping all his come inside me so he can fill me up more later" he said, she looked desgusted. He heard Cas laugh from down the hall. They had the same class together. English. But Cas was talking to his friend Charlie so Dean kept walking. Dean was the football teams captain. Cas walked up to Dean and pulled him in for a deep kiss. Just to make Lisa jelouse. Dean pulled Cas in front of him and Cas pushed him up against the wall.

"Winchester, Novak. Stop making out in front of my class" a teacher said. Cas and Dean quickly pulled away from each other. Their English teacher was there but never mind.

"We are going to the auditorium" he added. Everyone in the class nodded. They followed to teacher. Cas and Dean sat at the back. The lesson started.

Imma fuck you so hard in a minute, follow me after the lessons finished.

Cas wrote on a pice of paper and passed it to Dean with a smirk. Dean blushed and nodded.

Well, they had a quick fuck in the brake. They had half an hour. Dean walked into maths with a grin on his face. He sat down at the back and winced a bit. This class he had with Lisa. She sat next to him.

"Is that a gun in your pocket" she asked, placing a hand on his thigh.

"No, sorry. That's my hard dick thinking about how Cas had me pinned to the table in an empty class room and pounded into my ass" he whisperd, pushing her hand of his leg. She huffed and crossed her arms. Charlie snickered in front of them.

Meanwhile with Cas. Meg was crushing on him. He hated her. She placed her hand and the inside of Cas's thigh. Cas looked between her and her hand with a desgusted look. He was also in the classroom he had just fucked Dean in. He put his hand up and the Teacher picked him.

"Can you please tell Meg here that I am gay and fucked the football teams captain over the desk in the very room. I would do it myself but I don't talk to sluts" Cas said. She gasped and pulled her hand away.

"Well, I'm disinfecting the whole class room and Meg, Cas is gay." the Teacher said, trying not to laugh. He was a nice one and always cracked jokes.

"We didn't make a mess, he did all over my chest but I made him lick it up"  Cas added, sounding totally normal.

"Too much info, Cas, we don't need details" the teacher said back. Cas smirked and went back to his work. The day went on without anymore problems. Cas fucked Dean even harder that night.