Alpha & Omega

This is my first time writing alpha, beta and omega stuff. I will probably get facts wrong. Please no hate if I do. And also, sorry if I do.

Castiel walked into school with his Omega boyfriend next to him. Cas was one of the strong Alphas. All the Omegas wanted him but he already had one. They hadn't mated yet so Cas was constantly by his side. They were waiting for Dean's first heat. They were both virgins. 

"What do you have first?" Cas asked Dean. 

"English, you?" Dean asked.

"Maths'' Cas answered. They stood in front of each other by Cas's locker.

"Remember, meet me at lunch, don't let anyone touch you. You're already covered in my cent so if they do, I'll beat the fuck outta them" Cas said. Dean smiled at him

"I love you," he said. 

"Love you, too," Cas said back. He kissed under Dean's ear and then his lips. 

"I'll see you later," he said. Dean smiled at him more. 

"See you later," he said. They shared another sweet kiss before going to their lessons. At lunch, Dean didn't go to Cas. He was currently crying in the corner of a class room. He was surrounded by other Alphas that were trying to get a piece of him. A piece of a male omega. Cas barged in the room and sniffed the air. Dean was going into heat. He let out a growl and all the others turned their heads to him. He pushed past them and crouched down next to Dean. Dean wrapped his arms around Cas's neck and pulled him close. 

"Don't let them have me," he whimpered. Cas sniffed Dean's scent glands and smiled. He sure did get a good one.

"I won't let them," he said. He picked Dean up and walked him out the school. He set him in Baby. 

"Cas, I can take you now, please" Dean wined. Cas shook his head. 

"As much as I want to knot you here and right now, we're going home and going to do it on a bed" he said. Dean nodded but his hand went to Cas's thigh, close to his member. 

"Dean, no," Cas said. Dean moved his hand closer. He secretly liked it when Cas was commanding. 

"Cas, please" Dean said again. Cas glanced at him. The smell in the car was unbelievable. Pie and gun powder mixing with honey and freshly cut grass. 

"Damn it, Dean." Cas growled. He pulled Dean onto his lips. 

"You're such a needy Omega" he added. Dean shivered and grinded his hips. Cas grabbed them. He sniffed along Dean's neck. 

"Maybe I might knot you now, but I might not." he said. He slipped a hand into Dean's trousers and ran a finger across Dean's slick leaking hole. He brought it back out and sucked it dry. He hummed

"You taste so good," he said. Dean whimpered. He moved a hand and started to palm Cas. 

"Please, Alpha, I need your knot" he said. Cas grinned at him. 

"I bet you do, princess, you're gonna have to wait until we get home though" he said. 

"I don't want dad to see me like this. Can we go to the cabin?" Dean asked. Cas thought for a second. 

"Fine, sit back in your seat, I'll call your mum to tell her why we're not at school" he said. Dean sat back in his seat. He rubbed himself gently. 

"Stop that Dean, you don't want me to punish you" Cas said, getting out his phone. Dean stopped. 

"Hey, Mrs Winchester. Me and Dean are not in school because it finally happened. We're going to the cabin and we'll probably be back late" Cas said into the phone.