Kink

Dean had been trying for ages now but no luck came. It all started when him and Cas where eye fucking over the mirrors in baby while Sam went and go food. Then it suddenly occurred to Dean. He had no clue what Cas's kink was

"What's your kink?" Dean asked, not thinking twice about it. Cas smirked

"Guess" he replied simply. That's how it started.

They where sitting in a motel room when Dean thought of one. Cas was reading a book across the table from him, biting his lip in focuse. Dean looked at his boyfriend.

"Daddy?" ha asked. Cas chuckled and looked to him.

"No, better luck next time" the angle said with a smirk. Dean sighed and went back to Reading his book.

Cas and Sam where reading in the library when the elder hunter finally got it. Sam started talking about a case to Cas's when the angel saw something behinde the Winchester. He gulped. Dean had finally got it. Dean was in the doorway behinde Sam in a pair of red panties with a frilly waist line. He had a red horn headband over his head and a tail coming from behinde him. His toaned muscles where very visible.

"Earth to Cas?" Sam said, snapping Cas back into reality rather than the dirty thoughts he was having. Cas crossed his legs.

"I'm sorry Sam, what where saying?" Cas asked as if he wasn't hard as fuck.

"I was saying that I found a case. I think it's a ghost." Sam said but Cas zoomed out again as Dean accidently knocked the horns of his head. The hunter faced his back to the angel and parted his legs slightly. He bent down to pick the headband up, not bending his knees. Cas saw what the tail was attached to: a butt plug. And a large on by the looks of it. That's why Dean was gone so long. Sam was still talking.

"-I think that it's a 1 man job" Sam said.

"Yep, that's good. I'd advise to get out the bunker for a couple of hours. Or just go on the case" Cas said as he got up and walked straight for his boyfriend. Sam's
eyes followed Cas. He saw the angel pick up his brother and slam him into the wall behinde. The couple joined their lips as Sam got his stuff and left. Cas pulled Dean of the wall and carried him down to their room. He threw Dean on the bed and removed his trench coat and suit jacket. As well as his shoes and socks. The angel crawled onto of his hunter and kissed him passionately on the lips. Dean had found Cas's kink. Hot guys in panties.