Crazy Bunker Sex

Dean had just got out the shower and walked past Cas's room. Cas's door was slightly open and Dean took a glance in. But he did just as Cas took his boxers off and started fingering himself. Dean's eyes widened. He stood their and watched as Cas slowly push two fingers in his hole. He smirked slightly before pushing the door all the way open. Cas was blushing a lot but didn't stop moving his fingers in and out.

"D-Dean~" he moaned. Dean smirked and walked in. He closed the door and dropped his towel. Cas threw his head back and moaned more.

"D-Dean, I'm n-naked" he managed to get out.

"I know, so am I. Let me help you" Dean said. Cas nodded. Dean crawled into the bed and moved Cas's fingers. He sucked on his own and pushed them in. He thrusted them in and out while lowering his head onto Cas's cock. Cas was screaming Dean's name.

"F-fuck. Ahh~. So good, Dean. Fuck~ right there. Ohhhhh, yessss~~~" he was moaning. His hands tangled in Dean's hair. Dean was huming around Cas's dick and bobbing his head up and down. He thrusted his fingers in and out the angel.

"Dean, I'm gonna come~" Cas moaned out. Dean deep throated Cas and thrusted his fingers in and out a couple more times before Cas released down his throat with loud moans. Dean swollowed Cas's load and popped off.

"That was so hot" he said with on of his flirty smiles.

"Shut up" Cas grumbled. Dean curled his fingers in Cas drawing another moan. He pulled them out and kissed up Cas's body to his lips. They joined in a gentle kiss. Cas cupped Dean's cheek. Dean pulled away first.

"I've wanted to do that for a long time" Cas whispered.

"Same. But we should get dressed. Sam's gone on a hunt a few towns over. What do you say to crazy sex everywhere?" Dean asked him. Cas nodded. The two pulled on boxers and went to the kitchen.

"Cas, can you fuck me?" Dean asked, leaning on the counter and palming himself. Cas grinned and nodded. He pulled Dean's boxers off and sat him on the counter. He went down and pressed kisses to Dean's hold before pushing his toung in. Dean gave a dry moan and leaned back a bit.

"So beautiful" Cas whispered.

"Cas. Fuck. Me." Dean whined.

"No that I'm top, you will adress me as 'sir', 'master' or 'daddy'" Cas said, getting back up and taking Dean's jaw in his hand. Dean nodded. Cas went back down and carried on eating Dean's ass. Dean let out whiny moans and pushed Cas's hair further into him. He grinded into Cas's mouth. Cas came back up and pushed his own boxers down. He lined himself up and slowly pushed into Dean. Dean's mouth was in a silent 'o' shape as he did. Cas started a slow pace but soon sped up. He rammed into Dean's tight ass. Dean was letting out load moans with every thrust. They soon came together with more moans. Cas leaned down and kissed Dean while doing so. He pulled out and whiped them up with kitchen rolls.

"Where to next?" Cas asked.

"Map room. Then library. Then the Dean cave" Dean answered, kissing him again. Cas picked Dean up and took him to the map room. He pushed Dean over the map table so his chest was on the table. He started thrusting in and out. Dean let out loud moans. He gripped at the side of the table and pushed himself back with Cas's thrusts. Cas gripped Dean's hips hard enough to leave bruises. He sucked at Dean's back. Kissing and licking long strides across it. Dean didn't know why it was so hot but it was. He was soon coming again with tears in his eyes from the amount of pleasure. Cas came deep inside his hunter. He pulled out and a trail of come followed.

"Mabye we should only do it a couple more times" Cas said. Dean shook his head. They where both panting, hot and sweaty.

"No, fill me up as much as you can" Dean said. Cas raised his eye brows. Dean stood up and turned around to him he wrapped his legs around Cas.