What?

They where confused. Very confused. Dean looked at Cas, then Sam then back to the people in front of him. In front of him where their doubles, kinda. Jerard, Jensen and Misha.

"Ok, so, you're stuck in here for a week" Dean said. Jerard nodded.

"We should make sleeping arrangement then" Sam said. Misha nodded.

"Cas and Dean share like they do anyway in Deans room-" Sam started

"What? Cas and Dean are like a thing?" Jensen butted in. Cas looked at him confused.

"Yeah? I'll have my room, Jerard, you can have the spare room and Misha and Jensen can have Cas's old room cuz they're obviously in love" Sam finished. Jerard laughed but covered it up with a cough. Mish made a heart with his hands and winked ad Jensen who was blushing. Dean stood up and brought Castiel with him. He turned to his angel.

"Suck my dick" he said. Cas smirked.

"Gladly" he said as his pulled Dean down the halls. Sam rolled his eyes

"I'll show you to your rooms" he said, standing up. He showed Jerard first then Jensen and Misha.

"Dean and Cas are next door but knock first" he said. He then left to sommon Gabe so they can have some fun. Misha sat on the bed and took his shirt off.

"We don't have any other clothes" Jensen stated.

"Ask Dean" Misha said. Jensen nodded and walked out the room. He knocked on room 11. He heard some shouted whispers and banging before Cas opened the door. He had a cushion infront of his dick and only opened the door so he could peep his head out.

"Yes?" he asked. Jensen raised his eyebrows.

"I was wondering where I could get some clothes to wear to bed?" he asked.

"Other room next to you" Cas answered and closed the door. Jensen got 2 pairs of sweatpants and 2 t-shirts. He went back to his and Misha's room and passed them to the other man. Misha changed infront of Jensen. Everyone knew he liked Jensen. Jensen hadn't yet exepted his feeling for Misha. Misha only wore the sweatpants and made sure to flex his muscles and wink at Jensen. Jensen chuckle and shook his head.

"So fucking hot" he muttered underneath his breath.

"I'm sorry, did you just call me hot?" Misha asked. He scooted under the covers and looked at Jensen. Jensen was blushing.

"Oh, fuck Cas, you're so big" came from next door and they both started blushing. Cas was Misha and Misha was Cas.

"You have a big dick?" Jensen asked. He sat cross-legged on the bed. Mabye going out with Misha will be awasom.

"Why, you wanna see?" Misha asked, pushing the cover back. Jensen smirked.

"Was that an offer?" he asked as he slowly crawled over to Misha.

"Wow, Jens, what happened to Mr ignore-my-feelings?" he asked. Jensen ignored him and crawled on top. Misha was blushing.

"You're hot" Jensen whispered "And I think Sam was right, I do love you" he added. That all it took for Misha to lean up and kiss him. It wasn't needy. It was gentil. The both slowly sunk into the matrise. And obviously that took the moment for Jerard to come in. Misha and Jensen didn't stop though. Misha took Jensen's shirt over his head and that was Jerard's cue to leave. Jensen grinded down making Misha squirm. He pushed Jensen up. A flash of hurt crossed his face"

"Do you not want this?" he asked.

"I do, it's just, I'm not a bottem" Misha said bofore flipping then over. He attached his lips to Jensen once again. This one more heated and fast. He moved down, kiss his neck and jaw. Sucking hickeys. He moved to one of his nipples. Biting it lightly. While playing with the other one. Jensen arked his back.

"PLEASE, MISHA, FUCK ME" He moaned out. Misha chuckled and pressed a quick kiss to his lips. He moved down, trailing his kisses down to the top of his sweatpants. He pulled the down and carried on the kisses. All over Jensen's member. He moved 3 fingers up to Jensen's mouth.

"Suck" he said. Jensen nodded. He licked and sucked them. Misha moved them down after a while. He circled Jensen's hole with one finger and slowly pushed in. Jensen gasped and pushed down onto it. Misha started to work him open. Slowly adding another, then another.

"Mish, I'm ready. JUST STICK IT IN ME" Jensen shouted. Misha raised his eye brows. He pulled his fingers away. He pulled his sweatpants and boxers down. Jensen gulped at the size.

"Is it gonna fit?" he asked. Misha smiled and chuckled.
He was about to push in when Jensen stopped him.

"Um, I've always wanted to ride someone, so can I ride you?" he asked, blushing like an idiot. Misha got of the top of him sat up against the headboard. Jensen quickly sat on his lap.

"Eager, are we?" Misha chuckled. Jensen pressed a finger to Misha's lips. He slowly lowered himself down onto Misha. His mouth was in a silent 'o' sound. Misha placed his hands on Jensen's hips and threw his head back and moaned.

"You're so fucking tight" he said.

"Well, you are taking my ass virginity. I've never been fucked before." Jensen told him with a follow up moan as Misha was in all the the way. He stayed still for a second before adding.

"Your my first guy too" Misha smiled. Jensen bounced up and down a couple of times before Misha flipped them over. He started a rough pace.

"MISH, MISH, MISH, MISH, FUCK, HARDER, GOD DAMMIT" Jensen shouted. Misha went faster and harder. Jensen moaned and arked his back. He let out a loud moan when Misha hit his sweet spot. For a while, the only sounds that Jensen was making, where small gasps, moans and 'Uh, uh, uh, uh'. He clawed at Misha's back.

"Fuck, I'm so close. This is what you do to me, Jens. You feel so good. And you're so beautiful underneath me." Misha said. That's all it took for Jensen to come. All over his and Misha's chests and stomachs. Misha came too, deep inside Jensen. Misha's grip on Jensen's hips loosened. He pulled out and layed on the bed next to him.

"I love you, too. Will you be my boyfriend?" Misha asked. Jensen snuggled into him and Misha brought the sheets over them.

"Is that even a question? Of corse I will" Jensen answerd. They both soon fell asleep.

The next morning, Jensen woke up with his head on Misha's chest. He buried his face into his neck and peppered kisses. Misha opened his eyes.

"It wasn't all a dream" he breathed out. Jensen straddled his naked figure.

"Nope, your stuck with me now" he said. Misha chuckled and placed his hands on Jensen's hips.

"Finally, but we should get up" Misha said back.

"Showers are 2 doors down" Dean said from out side the room. The two had a shower and got dressed and went out to the kitchen, where they where yesterday, hand in hand. Cas and Dean where sat at the table with Jerard while Sam was cooking.

"Ahh, they're up. Cas and Dean said you where really loud last night" Sam said. Misha and Jensen blushed.

"Well, Jensen doesn't know how to moan quietly" Misha said. Jensen turned to him.

"Well you shouldn't of pounded into me" Jensen said back

"Oh, please, you where begging for it"

"Well...you're small"

"Oh, really, not what you where saying last night"

"I was in the heat of the moment, you are small"

"11 inches when not in the mood is not small" Sam and Jerard choked on their drinks.

"No wonder some morning Dean can't walk" Sam said. Dean blushed and looked down.

"Ok, changing the subject. I've found a way for you to get home" Sam said. And aa few hours later, Jerard, Jensen and Misha got back to their world.