The Angels 3

In the morning Dean woke up to his face in Cas's muscular chest. He smiled and snuggled closer. Cas kissed his head. He had been awake for at least half an hour now.

"Baby, who gave you the scars?" Dean suddenly asked. Cas sighed and moved so he was eye level with Dean.

"My mum. She wasn't very nice. When I came out to her she tryed to kill me. My family was very religious and she believed that I was an abomination. I didn't change though. She died a few days later when I was still in hospital" he answered truthfully. Dean nodded and gently kissed him.

"Now my question. What did James do to you?" Cas asked.

"He rapped me. Abused me. Verbally but sometimes he would hit me. Every time I would go to leave him. He would threaten Sam. I couldn't let anything happen to them. He found someone else to be with though. I left him, found Lisa. I found out I was pregnant and told James. He gave me a good beating but luckily didn't hurt my baby. I told Lisa and she refused to give Ben up even though he was nothing to do with her. We broke up a week after Ben was born. She found another person the same day and you will never guess who it was. James. They had been going out for years and both used me" Dean asked, tears slipped from his eyes. Cas kissed them away.

"I will never do anything like that to you" he told Dean. Dean smiled and they shared a deep kiss.

"Do you believe in soul mates?" Cas asked when they broke away. Dean slowly nodded.
Cas got up and showed Dean his hip. Dean Winchester. It said on it. Dean looked up to him.

"You have my name in-between you legs. I saw it last night." Cas added. Dean smiled and pulled Cas back onto the bed.

"I love you" he said, snuggling into Cas's chest again.

"I love you too." Cas said, placing a kiss to the top of Dean's head. The door bell went. Cas groaned and got up. He pulled on some sweatpants and went to open it. Gabe, Lucifer and Sam where there. They looked like they did at again last nigh. And by the way that Sam was limping slightly, he had it from both. Cas chuckled and opened the door properly. Dean came out in a flannel that he packed and a pair of boxers. Cas smiled and grabbed his him, pushing him against the wall.

"Your hot like this" he said in a husky voice that made Dean shiver.

"We're right here" the other three people said.

"Your in out my house. Me and Dean are boyfriends. Get used to us making out." Cas said, not taking his eyes of Dean's body. Dean put a hand on Cas's chest. He slowly ran it down and cuped Cas's cock, slipping his hand into the sweatpants. Cas pushed onto Dean so the others wouldn't see.

"You're so dirty, Dean" Cas said, managing to keep a moan it he pulled away from Dean and went to his room, grabbing a shirt. He pulled it over his head and went back out.

"Hell no, take that the duck of now" Dean said, pulling at Cas's shirt as his straddled him on the sofa. Cas rolled his eyes but brought it off over his head.

"Thank you" Dean said and started to trace the scars. The other three sat down on a two person sofa, squashed together.

"Well leave in 2 hours so we can set up different rooms. I want my own with Dean. I also need to make sure my other guitar is working since Dean stole my best one" Cas said before he started sucking fresher hickeys into Dean's already brused neck. Dean smiled slightly and tilted his head to expose more skin for his dom. Cas had his hands on Dean's ass, trying to his hid hard cock by pulling Dean closer. That only made Dean grind, making both of them hard. Dean got up.

"I'm going to get dressed" he annonced and walked out the room. Cas shot up and followed. Later that day when they walked on stage, Cas had his arm protectively around Dean's waist. It made Dean blush.