Secrets

Slam

That's what the 5 heard when the basement door shut. Charlie, Sam, Gabe, Dean and Cas where in Dean's hide out: the basement of his uncles house. It made them all jump. Charlie went up to try and open it. It was locked. She walked back down the stairs.

"Uh, guys. We're locked in" Charlie said.

"Shit, Bobby won't be back for at least another 5 hours." Sam said. A note fluttered down the stairs. Dean picked it up.

"Secrets. Now. No. Town." he read out.

"What dose that mean?" Gabe asked.

"I don't know, Sam's  supposed to be the genius" Dean said, passing it to his younger brother.

"Uh, maybe. We tell our secrets to the town?" Sam said. Another note fluttered down. He picked it up.

"Tell each other you biggest secrets or I'll tell the whole town" he read. Cas and Dean glanced at each other. Unnoticed by everyone else.

"We're best friends, what secrets do we have?" Charlie said. Sam shrugged.

"I'm an open book" Gabe said. Cas rolled his eyes.

"You got something to add Mr I'm perfect?" Gabe said. Cas shrugged.

"So, secrets, who wants to go first. I pretty sure we have to share them with each other or the town will know." Dean said. Sam nodded.

"I'll go first" Gabe said. Everyone looked at him.

"A couple of years ago, I did drugs. I stopped after a year and now I'm completely clean" he said.

"You did drugs?" Sam asked.

"Only for a year" Gabe said.

"I'll go next" Charlie started.

"You don't know the reason why I'm gay. I had sex with a guy one time. It was the worst night of my life. Ever since then it's been rainbows." she said. The others nodded.

"Sex with guys isn't that bad" Cas blurted out. He then blushed and looked down.

"That's not my secret" he said. Dean smirked at him and winked. He and Sam played rock paper scissors. Dean lost.

"Me and Cas have been having a lot of sex. A lot. We done friends with benefits for a couple years and then we wanted more. We became boyfriend and now we've been going out for 3 years" he said.

"I fucking knew it" Sam said. Dean put an arm around Cas's waist and pulled him close.

"We are the gayest couple in town" he said. Cas chuckled and kissed his cheek and then his lips. They could finally be open about it.

"Sam's next" Charlie said.

"Well, me and Gabriel are boyfriends" he said.

"You and Gabriel? Out of all the guys you pick him. He's not even hot. Cas is hot. Why not Cas? Cas is mine. Don't you dare touch him." Dean said.

"Dean, except them. They excepted us" Cas said, trailing a hand down Dean's back. His first few fingers went into Dean's trousers.

"Ok, use protection" Dean said.

"Cas, your turn" Sam said. Cas heart was pounding in his chest. He looked up to Dean and leaned in.

"Uh, I'm pregnant" he whispered. Dean looked at him and grinned.

"Really?" he asked. Cas smiled and nodded.

"You're supposed to tell us all" Charlie said.

"I'm pregnant" Cas said while Dean got on his knees. He lifted up Cas's shirt and pressed wet kisses all over his stomach. Cas chuckled.

"Now way" Sam said.

"It's because of the amount of sex you have" Gabe said. Sam hit him around the head.

"I'm gonna be an aunt" Charlie said and started dancing around. Dean wasn't paying attention. He was still kissing Cas's belly. The door opened and the other three looked at it. Bobby came down the steps.

"That went better than expected" he said.

"You did that?" Sam asked. Bobby shrugged and nodded.

"One, I was fed up coming home and hearing Cas and Dean. Two, I didn't know about Charlie. Three, Gabe and Sam are really bad at hiding it" he said. Dean still wasn't paying attention. He dragged Cas past Bobby and upstairs. He sat Cas on the sofa and kneeled in-between his legs. He pulled Cas shirt off and hugged his middle.

"I'm gonna be a dad" he whispered. Cas stroked his hair.

"Yes you are" he said. Dean grinned more. He kissed his stomach again.