Hey Bae

"Come on Dean, just do it." Sam pestered his older brother. Dean looked around. It was in the time between lessons at he two where standing at Deans locker.

"Fine, but I better get my pie" Dean said. He then put his hand up in the air for a high five. A few people walked past until someone did it. He closed his hand around theirs.

"Hey, bae" he said. Sam snikered. The person closed their hand around Deans.

"Hey, bae" they said back. They locked eyes and Dean was met with the most beautiful man. He had crystal blue eyes and messy black hair. Dean had been crushing on him since he first saw the angel. But Castiel had a girlfriend. Meg Masters. Dean hated her. Not just because he was jealous, also because she was using Cas. Dean caught her making out with the school bully behinde the school. Castiel let go of Meg's hand and took Deans other.

"Hello, Dean" he said with a smile. Dean was completely and utterly confused. What was happening. Meg had a shocked expression behind Cas. Cas's eyes where even more blue up close.

"H-Hi" Dean managed to croke out, a blush covering his face. The bell rang.

"I better be getting to class now" Cas whispered. He kissed Deans cheek then went back to hold Meg's hand.

"What the hell was that?" she exlaimed.

"What?" Cas asked back innocently.

"You just kissed his cheek!" she said.

"Oh, sorry, that was rude of me" Cas let go of her hand and went back to Dean. He put his hands to Deans hips and pushed him flat against the locker. And kissed him. On the lips. Sam full out laughed. He was nearly crying because of how much he did. Dean melted into it. He wrapped his arms around Cas's neck and played with the hair on the back of his head. He could of sworn he heard Castiel moan a little. Cas  slowly broke away. Dean let his hands drop in ambrasment.

"10/10 for your kissing" Cas whispered. Dean blushed a lot.

"You dick" Meg said from behinde him.

"You are what you eat" Cas said back and pressed a small kiss to Deans neck. She stormed of.

"Mabye I could take you out tonight?" Cas asked as he rubbed circles with his thumbs just underneath Deans shirt. Dean finally had confidence enough to put he arm back around Cas's neck.

"That would be lovely" Dean said and pulled Cas closer to kiss him again.

"I'm telling Bobby as soon as I get home" Sam said "He's going to make you a rainbow cake" he added with a squeel even though the two weren't listening. Bobby did make Dean a cake. It said congratulations on being gay. Dean invited Cas over to eat it with him. And they all lived happily ever after.