Truth Of Dare

Cas and Dean where playing truth or dare in Dean's room. They where 17.

"Truth or dare?" Cas asked Dean.

"Uhhhhh, d-truth" Dean answered.

"What is your favourite chick flick?" Cas asked. Dean chuckled.

"You know I don't like chick flicks" Dean said, laying back on the bed.

"Dean, we all know you secretly watch them in the middle of the night and cry like a baby" Cas said, rolling his eyes.

"Fine. The Fult In Our Stars" Dean said as he crossed his arms. Cas laughed.

"I knew it. Charlie ows me 20 now" he said.

"Truth or dare?" Dean asked Cas.

"Dare" Cas said carefully

"Go bang on Michael's door and shout 'stop fucking my brother'" Dean told him. Cas did. He ran back into the room and quickly shut the door, locking it. A few seconds later, Lucifer and Michael where hitting the door.

"That was scary" Cas said once they had gone. He sat back down on the bed.

"Truth or dare?" he asked Dean.

"Truth" Dean said.

"Who was your first?" Cas asked.

"I haven't. Only kisses. Truth or dare?" Dean asked.

"Truth" Cas said.

"Who was your first kiss?" Dean said. Cas blushed and looked down.

"You have had your first kiss, right?" Dean asked. Cas blushed more and slowly shook his head. Dean laughed.

"Ok, moving on. Dare" Dean said.

"Kiss me" Cas said, looking up.

"Are you sure you want me to be your first?" Dean asked, blushing. Cas nodded.

"Just practice, right?" he said. Dean nodded. The two slowly leaned in until their lips met. Dean opened his mouth slightly and Cas slipped his tongue into Dean's mouth. They pulled apart and looked into each other's eyes. They where both blown wide with lust. The smashed their lips together again it was still slow. Dean moved a hand up to cup Cas's cheek. They pulled away again. They made a silent agreement with their eyes. Dean climbed onto Cas's lap at they joined lips again. This time it was faster.

"Truth" Dean said.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Cas asked. Dean nodded.

"Dare" Cas said.

"Fuck me" Dean said. Cas nodded. He pulled Dean's shirt over his head and kissed him again he moved his kisses across Dean's jaw. He sucked on Dean's neck, making bruises. He kissed his coller bones and sucked more hickeys.

"I wanna ride you" Dean said, grinding his hips into Cas's. Cas grabbed his hips and and carried on kissed Dean's neck. Dean pulled of Cas's shirt. He slipped down Cas's legs and pushed him against the bed. He pulled Cas out his trousers.

"Dean, I'm like a full on virging. Like, I've barely touched myse- ohhhhhhh" Cas moaned and Dean lowered his head onto his huge cock. His hands flew to Dean's hair. Dean came back up and Dean kissed him. Dean got up and pulled his own trousers and boxers off.

"Cas touch me. Fuck me please" Dean moaned as he grabbed his dick. Cas nodded and got up. He pushed Dean onto the bed. He used his siliva as lube and stroked a finger along Dean's entrance. He leaned over the bottom as he slowly pushed hi finger in.

"Stop treating me like a China doll" Dean said. Cas latched him mouth on Dean's neck as he pushed his finger in the rest of the way. Dean let out a loud moan and arked his back. Cas added another finger and pushed them in and out. He added a third and moved then faster.

"DAMNT IT, CAS, I NEED YOUR COCK. FUCK ME" Dean moaned. Cas pulled his fingers out and took the rest of his clothing off. He wrapped Dean's legs around his waist and slowly pushed it. When he was in all the way, he let out a groan.

"You're so tight" he moaned.

"Fucking move" Dean moaned. Cas did as he was told. He got a strong grip on Dean's hips and started thrusting his hips.

"Harder" Dean commanded. Cas went harder. Dean let out choked moans with every thrust. Cas let out grunts and groans.

"Cas, I'm not gonna last" Dean moaned. Cas grabbed his dick and pupmed it with his thrusts.

"Castiel~" Dean moaned as he came hard. Cas felt Dean's warm liquid cover his hand. He too came inside Dean. He stopped his thrusts and leaned back slightly. When they came down from their high, Cas pulled out with a grin.

"What?" Dean asked him.

"I just took your virginity" Cas said with a bigger smug smile. Dean rolled his eyes and brought him down for a kiss.

"You want be my boyfriend?" Cas asked him. Dean nodded and kissed him again with a smile.

"Let's make a run for the shower, then we can get something to eat cuz I'm starving" Dean said. Cas nodded. The pulled boxers on and quickly ran to the bathroom they hopped in the shower together. After, they got dressed and made their way down stairs. Mary was sat at the table, a mug of tea in her hands and a smirk on her face.

"Uh, can we have something to eat?" Dean shyly asked. His and Cas's pinkies where linked.

"If, next time, you don't do it here. Michael, Lucifer, Sam, Gabe and your dad left. I had to stay so you wouldn't freak out because no one was here" Mary said with a smirk.

"You heard us?" Cas asked.

"Yeah, you where really loud. I didn't know Dean could scream like that" she added.

"Mummmmm" Dean whined, a bright blush covering he cheeks. Cas grinned and Mary fist bumped him.

"Casssssss" Dean whined again. Cas chuckled and slapped his ass before walking back upstairs. Dean blushed more.

"Get a packet of crisps. Go back to you're boyfriend. Keep it quiet." Mary told him. Dean nodded. He went back up to Cas.

"Never slap my ass in front of my mum again." told his boyfriend with a chuckle. Cas pulled him onto his lap.

"Kay, but kiss me. I'm addicted to your lips" he said. Dean attached their lips again. They stopped and Dean sat on the bed next to him. The ate crisps while watching TV. When they went to school the next day, Lisa(slut) came up to Dean.

"Hey Dean, do you... I don't know... Wanna have some fun somewhere?" she asked. Cas saw and, being the protective boyfriend he was, came behind Dean. He wrapped one arm around his middle and the other around his neck. Dean grinned and linked both their hands.

"Taken. And I wouldn't anyway" he said while Cas pressed a gentle kiss to Dean's neck. Dean turned in Cas's arms and pressed their lips together. They both smiled into it. When they broke, Cas kissed his cheek.

"Mine, bitch" he said to Lisa. Dean chuckled and pecked his lips.

"All yours" he said. Cas smiled. Everyone now knew that Cas was Dean's and Dean was Cas's.