Kids

Cas and Dean where it bed. Dean was being the big spoon. The two where only in boxers. The loved moments like these. Nothing bothering them. They had been married for 4 years now.

"Dean?" Cas whispered.

"Yeah?" Dean whispered back.

"What do you think about having kids?" the angel asked. He turned around so he was facing Dean and opened his eyes. Deans eyes where open.

"I don't know, Cas. This life isn't really a kid friendly life" Dean said

"But we could quit hunting, we could get normal jobs and have a normal house. Be happy." Cas told his husband. Dean sighed and moved his arms from around Cas to rub his face.

"You can't just give it all up" Dean said

"I gave up everything for you, Dean" Cas said back.

"Cas, babe, it's different." Dean tryed to reason

"How?" the angel asked.

"Hunting leaves scars mentally and physically. We can never have a normal life, you're an angel, for gods sake."

"But I can't loose you"

"You won't"

"How do you know that?"

"It's part of the hunting life. We die and come back"

"Then quit, I don't want you dieing all the time"

"No, what's the point if we can't live normally anyway. You can't even go out on your own." the last comment made Cas get up. He pulled on a shirt and sweatpants.

"Where are you going?" Dean asked. Cas shugged.

"Sweetheart?"

"I want to be alone" Cas snapped. He walked out the room to the library. He sat down and cryed. Sam came out a few minutes later. Cas wiped his eyes

"Hey, Cas, did you shrink the washing again?" the younger Winchester asked him. He held up a small t-shirt with bees on. Cas gently took it from Sam with a small smile.

"No" he whispered. He had got a few minutes ago and put in the the washing basket for his and Deans room using his grace. He stood up and walked out the room. Sam was confused. The angel went to his secret hide out. It was a small, square room. He had put blankets and cushions down on the floor. He came he when wanted to be alone. Dean knew about it but he didn't go there. Cas sat down in one of the corners. He held the tiny t-shirt in front of him and smiled.

"I'm gonna spoil you rotten" he muttered, placing a hand on his belly. Angels where only pregnant for a week. It was to make sure the baby wasn't harmed while growing in the carrier, so there was less time. Cas only found out that morning when he felt it move. He wasn't even showing yet. That's why he asked Dean. He fell asleep. He woke up a few hours later. He looked down. He was showing quite a bit. The baby must of gone threw the first step while he was asleep. He got up. He wondered back to his and Dean's room. Luckily Dean wasn't there. He walked in and closed the door. He took his shirt off and looked sideways in the mirror. He was definetly showing. He sighed. Dean was gonna hate him. As if on cue, Dean walked into the room.

"There you are, I've been looking for you for ag-" he noticed the bump. Cas looked down to his feet, arms in front of his belly, trying to cover it. Dean smiled. Mabye he didn't want this earlier, but now his angel was pregnant right in front of him, he couldn't wait to be a dad.

"I'm sorry, Dean. I can leave if you want. You probably hate me" Cas whispered. Dean ran up to him and engulfed him in a bone crushing hug.

"I love you. I love you. I love you. I love both of you" he said and placed kisses to Cas's head. Cas started crying.

"I can't d-do it, Dean. I can't do it." he whimpered. Dean pulled away from him and put him at arms length.

"Yes you can. I know you can. You are the strongest person I know. You can do this and I'll be there with you the whole way. I'll be there for you to raise our child together. I know I said I didn't want to earlier but now, seeing you beautiful with our baby," Dean smiled "I can't wait. I love you so much" Dean finished the moment with a kiss to his husbands lips. He pulled away after a couple minutes and hugged Cas again.

"We will quit" he told his angel. Cas smiled and snuggled into Dean.

"Thank you" he said. He finally knew that they where all safe. A few days later, Cas gave birth to a baby girl. They named her Lola. They quit hunting and brought a house nere Jody. Sam was also in the village, living his life with Elline. They all lived happily ever after.