Chapter 46

"We should do this again

"We should do this again." Seyeon said between long desperate breaths, her long brown hair messy and her lips swollen to a light shade of red, she eyed Seonghwa with a mischievous glint in her beautiful eyes.

Seonghwa chuckled, his gaze watching her every move, he slowly brushed his wrist against his lips. The movement caused Seyeon's cheeks turned to a pink almost immediately, suddenly feeling embarrassed.

They stared at each other with hawk like eyes- scanning each other's beautiful features, not missing anything out. Finally Seonghwa cleared his throat, his arms falling back to his side- away from the wall beside her head.

Who knew that a small shy date to the movies would lead to an intense make out session in the bathroom?

"I guess we can't go watch the movie now, can we?"

The sarcasm in his voice was made very clear causing a smirk to graze her lips, "Nope but," she grabbed the collar of his shirt, her fingers trailing down to the buttons deliberately slow,

"we can do something else."

Her voice was barely above a seductive whisper, her eyes holding an ignited desire that was set to light in her doe eyes. A smirk made it's way to his lips, his hand grabbing hers tightly as he shoved her against the wall.

The impact caused her to gasp, before she felt two pairs of hand slam on the wall beside her head.

He leaned down to her, his lips brushing against her ear.

"I'd love to, but let's wait hm?"

Making out and losing your v card are two completely different things.

It's their first 'date' and Seonghwa definitely does not want to do something that he will end up regretting for a relationship that isn't even official yet. Even if Seyeon is the one for him, he won't do anything until they're official.

He'll wait for the right time.

A light scoff escaped Seyeon's lips, pushing her palm against his firm chest, she whined, "But why? The door is locked and-"

"We aren't a thing yet Seyeon."

The seriousness his voice held caused a light scoff to leave Seyeon's lips, eyes throwing daggers into his, her hands dropped away from his chest.

It was awkward as hell, the confidence the two had suddenly withered away from sight, making the silence tense and unbearable as well as the position they were in. Seonghwa cringed at it, slowly removing his arms away from her.

"Erm... well how about next Friday. We can actually go watch a movie?" Seyeon asked seconds later, forcing a smile.

His eyes immediately lit up with glee, perking up in her direction, a grin etched widely on his lips as he nodded his head erratically.