Chapter 37

━━ ❛ loving you hurts ❜ ━━

"I can't believe how nice Leedo is, he helps everyone and he literally seems so rude and that

"I can't believe how nice Leedo is, he helps everyone and he literally seems so rude and that. Bitch you're lucky to have him as a neighbour and he's handsome-"

Daeun choked on her water, eyes widening in shock as she tried to swallow it down. Eunha continued gushing over him, doing multiple hand gestures to emphasise her points.

"-he wants to open a dance academy for kids! Do you know how sweet that is?!" She rambled on, squealing in happiness as Daeun wordlessly nodded.

It's been a month since they've started and Eunha and Leedo have a lot of the same classes together while Daeun on the other hand only has a couple of classes with them.

She didn't know how to feel about Eunha's continuous praises about him, shouldn't she be feeling happy that they've become friends?

"Do you like him or something?" She blurted out.

Eunha didn't seem to note the bitterness in her voice as she shook her head violently, her pitch black hair flying around her, "Are you stupid or stupid? He's a good guy and that but like in a way I barely know him so the answer's a definite no."

Daeun nodded stiffly, little relief falling over her yet something was telling her otherwise. She flashed her best friend a small smile, "Anyways are we going out as usual?"

Ah yes Friday night outs, the time of fun and happiness for the two. They usually just end up going to eat but still it's fun when its just the two of them.

"Of course." Eunha winked making Daeun laugh.

"What you laughing about?"

Immediately they both groaned teasingly at the sound of his deep voice that penetrated through the air, turning to meet his pure brown eyes with peeks of confusion.

"It's nothing dumbass." Eunha stated, Daeun mentally noting the comfort and ease in her voice as she stared at him.

"Brat." He grumbled.

"Asshole."

"Idiot."

"Anyways." Daeun cleared her throat, flashing the boy an awkward smile, her faint dimples appearing subtly, "We best be going."

"Oh where you going?" He asked, scratching the back of his head, unknown to the fact that he was being slightly annoying as Daeun let out an internal groan. Eunha grinned at the question, her feet tapping against the floor almost excitedly.

"Probably somewhere to eat, want to join us?" She edged closer to him, aligned teeth now open to him as he chuckled.

Daeun's eyes widened as open as they could, shock swirling within her pupils, her hands suddenly clenching into fists. This was their tradition, no one else's.